[Script] UROverview Plus v3.102 (20170316)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.23 (20140927)

Postby elljay23 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:43 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
elljay23 wrote:Please could you add a pop up to Place updates so it's possible to open the Place update in a new tab in the same way as URs and MPs. Trying to review them without being able to open them in a new tab is like editing with one arm cut off! :shock: :lol:

Why can't you review the changes using the standard interface pop-up panel?

I can but I like to look at Google Street View to confirm the place details are correct before approving. The Wiki says the house numbers will be used for navigation in the future - I've already seen a couple of Place updates where the house numbers don't match where they are on the street or where the details given of the Business name etc don't match reality. Maybe people just need time to get the hang of taking a picture and entering details... I've seen a few out of focus pictures of steering wheels ;)
elljay23

Postby sketch » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:40 pm

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
elljay23 wrote:Please could you add a pop up to Place updates so it's possible to open the Place update in a new tab in the same way as URs and MPs. Trying to review them without being able to open them in a new tab is like editing with one arm cut off! :shock: :lol:

It's really hard when you're trying to compare a submitted photo with Street View and the in-editor SV arrow to make sure the Place is in the right place with the panel in the way. Especially on a small screen.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:36 pm

AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby elljay23 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:15 pm

Please could you add a pop up to Place updates so it's possible to open the Place update in a new tab in the same way as URs and MPs. Trying to review them without being able to open them in a new tab is like editing with one arm cut off! :shock: :lol:
elljay23

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Sep 30, 2014 3:04 pm

Would be great for URO+ to get an update for the latest WME release. Filtering of Places is needed, and especially an update for the new model for Residential Private/Public.
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby nhanway » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:25 pm

3.23 solved the bug. Working great now! Thanks Twister-UK!
nhanway
State Manager
State Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Sep 27, 2014 1:26 pm

3.23 now correctly handles "unknown server" cameras in the CWL, resolving the problem noted by nhanway.

It also adds the ability to remove all such cameras from the CWL, as nhanway's problem appears to have been triggered by a specific set of circumstances which would prevent these cameras from ever being correctly handled... If a camera was added to the CWL in a version of URO+ prior to 3.11.1, no server information would be saved with that camera. In theory, as soon as the user upgraded to 3.11.1 or later, any unknown server cameras would then be tagged with their server information the next time they were retrieved from the relevant server.

However, if the camera was deleted in the period between being added to the CWL and having its server info updated, URO+ would be unable to determine whether or not the camera had been deleted or was on a different server, and so it would remain in a state of constant limbo - always being shown as an unknown server with no ability to be removed from the CWL (other than by deleting the entire list...)

Having a camera in this limbo state doesn't in itself cause the issue seen by nhanway, however having cameras in this state in the CWL could, in the right circumstances, then trigger a long-standing bug in the code used to initialise the CWL mouse event handlers - it's this bug that was responsible for nhanway's issue.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.22 (20140927)

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:27 am

All options are stored in the browser localStorage, so they persist across script (un)installations.

Before we do anything else, please can you go into the Misc tab, scroll down to the bottom, and click the "Backup" button, then copy the highlighted text from the text box below this and paste it into a PM to me - this will send me a copy of your current messed-up settings, which I'd like to see in order to understand why your CWL tab is now misbehaving and, more importantly, put in a fix to stop it happening again...

Once you've PM'd me your current settings, you can clean out your CWL by following these steps:

1. Load Chrome and disable URO+
2. Open the javascript console (Ctrl+Shift+J)
3. Open WME
4. In the console, type localStorage.UROverviewCWLGroups = "" and localStorage.UROverviewCamWatchList = ""
5. Enable URO+ and reload WME

Your CWL tab should now be operational again, albeit with no cameras and only the default "No group" group... Depending on how badly messed up your CWL settings were, I might be able to repair the damage and send you back whichever settings were recoverable so you can restore them into URO+ again.
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

Postby nhanway » Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:58 am

Anyone know where the CWL for URO+ is stored? My list is corrupt and has been pretty messed up. I cant edit or do anything in the CWL tap.
None of the buttons work, Cant open any of the groups, cant use the Group control feature either.

I tried deleting URO+ and reinstalling it. Didn't work.
Tried in both Tampermonkey and Google Chrome Extension
Using latest version of Google Chrome.
nhanway
State Manager
State Manager

Postby Twister-UK » Sat Sep 27, 2014 3:20 am

3.22 sanitises the contents of the .description and .guestUserName properties prior to displaying the popup for a UR, to avoid the problem noted by Szata76.

Firefox+Greasemonkey version: https://greasyfork.org/scripts/1952-uroverview-plus-uro
Chrome Web Store version: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... mjcdghdphi
Twister-UK
Beta tester
Beta tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts