Post by kentsmith9
I just asked Waze team for an update. I have not seen any replies since last Thursday before they took off for the weekend.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Search appears to be fixed. Now we can get back to checking the section redirect issues. :roll:
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
You are seeing the original problem we have been fighting since before the Wiki general search broke (which is all that got fixed).

I was in the middle of trying to help the Waze team find the Wiki patch that would fix the redirect problem not going to an identified section. Now we can get back to it. ;)
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
Whoa, it's actually legible!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by WeeeZer14
I'm getting all kinds of mixed results. Normal display, display like the screenshot in the first post, 404 errrors, etc.

(If you click on the header link for support, then click the link to the wiki from that page, you'll probably hit the 404.)

And when I search, I get a blank search screen. Then if I search again from that screen, I actually get results.

I've already tried force reloads. I'll try clearing the cache once I finish a few things I am working on.
WeeeZer14
Send a message
iPhone 5s (AT&T) • iOS 7.0.3 • Waze 3.7.6.0
[img]https:///V68te[/img]
✰ Mega Driver ✰ Mega Mapper ✰ 1M Points ✰
Country Manager: USA • Regional Coordinator: USA South Atlantic (KY, TN, NC, SC)
Navigation/Routing ExpertForum Moderator