Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Script Idea - Single Lane to Double Lane

Post by Fedelosa
Hi, first of all, sorry for my english

How about a script to transform selected segments of a single lane street, to double lane street, while maintaining the nodes, and add the new ones

Well, I add a screenshot to clarify, this is not the case, but I have found a lot of two lane streets drawn as a one lane street, and besides, it would be much easier to draw future two lanes streets, just draw one lane, and a script draw the parallel lane.

Is feasible to do this?

Fedelosa
Coordinators
Coordinators

POSTER_ID:250813

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
This is called splitting a road - make sure the road you are trying to split meets the Requirements to be Split.

There used to be a feature for this in the old editor, but it was removed as it was heavily abused.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ