You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Can create road, but no turns on locked road turns

Post by CarlosGarisoain
Hello!

I'm trying to solve some problems on the map of my city.

I was able to create a road that intersects with another existing road, but I cannot enable turns on the intersection... so my new road is pretty useless this way.

Any suggestion?
--
Carlos
CarlosGarisoain

POSTER_ID:16826914

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
You cannot junction onto existing roads which are ranked higher than your rank. The Editor will create a junction at the beginning of the segment you draw, but it won't actually be connected to the parent segment. You must put in an update request in the correct forum for your country, including a permalink and following the posting guidelines there.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by paulkok_my
Check other segments that the road is connected to and submit unlock requests to your respective country.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message