Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by leocylau
:o very good indeed :o
Loving it :mrgreen:
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

GC•Newcastle upon Tyne AM•HK CM•Localisation Coordinator

Post by leocylau
htahta wrote:And is it possible to add a box (select all)
I think if you select 'Hide' instead of 'Show', it will have the same result of using 'select all'. Am I right?
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

'For I am not seeking my own good but the good of many, so that they may be saved.' 1 Cor. 10:33b

Post by leocylau
jasonh300 wrote:Is there any way to make the settings stick? Or maybe a refresh button so that the view could be refreshed without losing settings?
That's what I'm looking for too. I remember it used to in many many previous version.
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

Post by leocylau
thank Twister_Uk. Really good job ;)
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

Post by leocylau
Twister-UK wrote:1.7 adds support for "Blocked road" URs
'Blocked road'? I still has a bit confuse to this term :oops:
leocylau
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
UK WikiUK Forum

Post by linus71
Timbones wrote:
Timbones wrote:Twister - how about a table of URs instead?
What did you think about this idea? A different script perhaps? I know you're short of time, but it would be nice to have. (I'd make it myself if I could find the time) :)

via mobile
I think that would be great.
But it is technically feasible?
linus71
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by mboris34
Hello Twister_UK

I would like to display only oldest UR ... is it possible to add this function (for exemple, only display UR send by user more than x days ago) ?

thanks in advance
mboris34
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Andoid / Firefox

Ma priorité : Traiter au plus vite un maximum d'URs/MPs pour que les utilisateurs continuent à signaler les défauts...et qu'ils voient, au plus vite, des évolutions...

>570.000 editions; >12.000 UR traitées; CM

Post by mboris34
Twister_UK wrote:
mboris34 wrote:I would like to display only oldest UR ... is it possible to add this function (for exemple, only display UR send by user more than x days ago) ?
The data does exist to allow URs to be filtered by age (I already do this in the UROverview script from which LMUR is derived), but not to allow filtering by specific users. So yes, filtering by age (and some of the other functionality from URO) will almost certainly get added to a future version of LMUR. Just don't ask me when that version is likely to appear...
Thank you !!
mboris34
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message
Andoid / Firefox

Ma priorité : Traiter au plus vite un maximum d'URs/MPs pour que les utilisateurs continuent à signaler les défauts...et qu'ils voient, au plus vite, des évolutions...

>570.000 editions; >12.000 UR traitées; CM

Post by medim84
It seems like does not working in the new version of live map :(
medim84
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by medim84
I am really sad to hear that one of the best things regarding keeping maps up to date, will not exist anymore. :(

“I see no advantage in these new clocks. They run no faster than the ones made 100 years ago.”
― Henry Ford
medim84
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message