These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by szerden
Wave 3.7.3.0 setting Sound - Level of Guidance 'including street names' but not announcing street names
szerden
Send a message

Post by tgp1994
I wanted to concur on the routing anomalies. I updated my app this afternoon, while another person had an older version (I believe). We both drove to and from Ann Arbor, MI, while waze was constantly thinking our arrival time would be delayed, then miraculously improved, all the while suggesting potentially faster routes. Not to mention the address for a particular place was nearly a mile off, but whether that was a mapping error or related to these issues is beyond me and too early to say.

P.S. Users on the app's page seem to be reporting that there is also lots of crashing with the new update, is this recognized as well? I never saw a crash myself.
tgp1994
Send a message
Waze is a wonderful app, but your safety and the safety of the drivers around you comes first!

Post by tgp1994
Dzzydvl wrote:It doesn't seem to crash on wifi though, sadly I don't have wifi in my car.
If only...
tgp1994
Send a message
Waze is a wonderful app, but your safety and the safety of the drivers around you comes first!

Post by tgp1994
b4wazing wrote:
petervdveen wrote:About the 1080p fixes.
I don't really like it. On tablets it doesn't really work.
The streetnames are huge, while it was okey on the previous version.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4
Just because you are 15 and have great eye sight does not mean that everybody does. Punk.
Isn't that what accessibility mode is for? :D
tgp1994
Send a message

Post by thecondor44
I am incredibly frustrated with the latest update. The voice announcements are intermittent at best. I have re installed the app and it works for a few trips/days but then stops.

I can use this as a navigation tool if you cant keep it talking to me. Very frustrating.

Scott
thecondor44
Send a message

Post by TheNuttyBunny
Hey, I got a nasty and annoying bug for you.

Whenever I stop and ad is displayed on screen, if I press my home button to switch to another app, and if I return to Waze I just see a black screen where the map should be.

Please fix it, its annoying to have ads, but bearable. It just gets on my nerves when patches don't work correctly.

Samsung Galaxy S4 (i337-M)

Also, the support email that you, as developers, place on the Google Play store is meant for that, for support, it's not a placeholder to send the support emails to the trash.

Thanks
TheNuttyBunny
Send a message

Post by tonestertm
+1 for routing issues in the server and not the new app. I'm still on 3.7.2 and Waze repeatedly tried to take me a mile out of my way to get home (even when I was a block away), which has never been an issue before.
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by tonestertm
For those having problems with shutdowns and GPS issues after upgrading, try uninstall and reinstall. Seems to be working for me... so far.

Sent from my SPH-L300 using Tapatalk
tonestertm
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Send a message
https://dl.dropbox.com/s/y7f2gsiomkpxbe6/CA_SM_Rocket_Shear_Alpha_50.png?dl=0
ARC for SW Region, USA
Global Champ, US Local Champ
The best editors Read the Wiki and read it often. Learn the proper way to handle URs. Don't draw another Place until you read this!

Post by trevthetall
Since uploading the latest update now getting the following message and can't use waze!

"Waze can't access your SD card. Make sure is isn't mounted"

Using an Samsung galaxy s2 Android version 4.1.2
trevthetall
Send a message

Post by triniti0099
I'm using Waze in my Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100, with Android Version 4.1.2. After updated to Waze version 3.7.3.0, I can't use Waze anymore. It can't start, always force close (back to homescreen) without any error notification. Sometimes it can start, but not responding (freeze), then crash (also back to the homescreen).
triniti0099
Send a message