Here is the list of features to be implemented in v0.3. Please review it and correct me sooner rather than later
- script will be reviewed by a waze champ prior to next release;
- WMET 0.3 will be compiled and encrypted, so the source code will not be available;
- the download link will be provided on request and only to: Lvl5+? champs only? YOU DEFINE IT
- just a predefined list of fixes (see an image in my previous post);
- user will be able just to switch every fix on or off, no options;
- a fix will appear on the list if WME is positioned over a specific country and editor's level is sufficient;
Fixes/features to be available for ALL COUNTRIES:
1. Pause on highlight: WMET will pause if any of the segments is highlighted by the Toolbox or Colour Highlights (idea of paulkok_my)
2. Fix one letter city names: get the name from adjoining segments/top city.
3. Insert a space after abbreviations: 'St.X' -> 'St.[space]X' (but not at the end)
4. Unlock all segments (just to remind we're always talking about editable for the editor segments)
5. + call the Toolbox fixes by OyyoDams
6. + functionality of Node Remover by bgodette
Fixes which might be available for SOME COUNTRIES (upon the champs/CMs request):
1. Apply the lock map: lock all freeways to lvl 5, majors to lvl 4 etc.
2. Transliterate cyrillic: add an alt street with transliterated street name, i.e. 'Львів' -> 'Lviv'
3. Abbreviate: if the name is longer than predefined limit -> abbreviate according to the table
4. Correct abbreviations: expand incorrect abbreviations ('Dv' -> 'Divide'), correct the case 'st.' -> 'St.', or correct the abbreviation 'St.' (at the end) -> 'St' (street)
5. Correct road types: if the road name starts with a pattern -> set corresponding road type
For instance: 'A[digits]' -> freeway, 'O[digits]' -> primary street etc.
6. Correct some road names: 'A4 - E40' -> 'A4 / E40'
7. Correct ramp names: '... CityA, CityB' -> '... CityA / CityB'
8. Change walking trails to railroads (taking elevation -5 into account)
9. etc upon request
What do you think?