Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by kentsmith9
Toolbox believes this segment should be straightened, but in my opinion it pulls the road a little too far off the actual road since it curves. It seems like it might be a little too aggressive in what it is considering is a straight enough line.

(I originally made this same comment in the Validator thread and Sketch agreed with my comment over there.)
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
General forum question to followers of this particular thread:

In this thread after new posts are added, when I select the link to view the first unread post, I am usually taken to a post about 1 page or so earlier (which I have already read). I have only noticed this for this thread. All other threads appear to be acting correctly. I wonder if the VERY high post count in this thread is causing this issue. I will check the Jolly Drivers thread to see if it is happening there as well.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Of course just now I came back to the thread and the link took me directly to the post after mine. :evil:

I guess I will need to monitor it more to find the pattern.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
Now this time I get taken back to a prior page here.

OK. Seems consistently broken for everyone. I think we can copy the first page to a new thread. Include a link on the first page to this thread for the older content. Put in one last post to this thread pointing to the new one, and then lock it.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
OyyoDams wrote:*** OFF TOPIC ***

I noticed this bug too, and not only in this thread. I have it on several threads, on the web and on Tapatalk.
Can you see any pattern in the other threads that fail? This is the only one I have noticed so far for me.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
It may not just be pages, but possibly total words because some of these posts seem to be more lengthy that the Jolly Drivers.

If no one else gets to restarting this thread (details discussed previously), I will try to get to it later tonight or tomorrow.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by khaytsus
Why is the "fix all" limited to level 6 when it says that it's available for CMs?
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
Central Kentucky Area Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/334 ... ze-500.gif

Post by khaytsus
OyyoDams wrote:
khaytsus wrote:Why is the "fix all" limited to level 6 when it says that it's available for CMs?
Where does it say it's available for CMs ?
Maybe I miss-read.. but the question remains the same intent; why limited to 6? I spend more time manually fixing turn restrictions and directionality that I could spend on real editing.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)

Post by khaytsus
OyyoDams wrote:
khaytsus wrote:why limited to 6?
Because after long discussions with other champs, we decided to limit this feature to L6 users as it can be dangerous for the map.
If you can't trust CM's you're screwed anyway....
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)

Post by khaytsus
OyyoDams wrote:This feature is dangerous, bugged, and shouldn't be used without extrem knowledge, so for now it's not available in Toolbox.
It worked just fine for me. The only time it's ever failed was when the editor itself was broken and not letting me delete nodes. I got the same errors with or without using the script to do it.
khaytsus
Send a message
USA Country Manager
AT&T LG G2 (AOKP 4.4.4)
Nexus 7 2013 (Cm 13.1)