[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby khaytsus » Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:50 am

Why is the "fix all" limited to level 6 when it says that it's available for CMs?
khaytsus

Postby iainhouse » Tue Oct 29, 2013 7:50 pm

You might need to debug the keyboard shortcut re-assignment. :(

I started to remap to get 1 back to being Clear Geometry. When I did that, the Segment List that was option 1 disappeared.

Then, I tried to map Select Segments (which was showing none) as 3. That worked fine - except pressing 3 brings up the Segment List dialogue, which is still missing from the list of shortcuts.
iainhouse
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby doctorkb » Tue Oct 29, 2013 3:14 pm

NICE UPDATE!

Some feature ideas:
1. Province (State) / Country could be in the Properties box. Would make some of the border maintenance stuff a little easier.
2. country-specific 3rd-party maps should be hidden when we're not near that country (i.e. Mappy icon would be useless outside of France, same with Geoportail)
3. old keyboard shortcuts should be default -- the "1" for remove geometry was intuitive -- it meant turning it into one straight segment.
doctorkb
Coordinators
Coordinators

Postby OyyoDams » Tue Oct 29, 2013 12:54 pm

1.3.2.0 released - Big update!

- New: Toolbox shortcuts can be customized in WME shortcuts editor
- New: Shortcuts editor icon in navbar
- New: WME-Addons features added and improved in Toolbox! (Thanks to gdu1971 who cannot work on WME Addons anymore and let me add his code)
- New: Permalink to Mappy
- Global plugin and loading speed optimization
OyyoDams
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby Mike-1323 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 4:10 am

SuperDave1426 wrote:Edit: PS, I just looked at the wazeteam.com site again and noticed a section at the top for login, register, etc. Is that something that I need to do in order to fully utilize the tool?

I've never logged in to wazeteam.com. I never even really looked at the wazeteam page.
Mike-1323
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby SuperDave1426 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:28 am

Mike-1323 wrote:Or do you have a script blocker running? The domain http://www.wazeteam.com needs to be allowed for Toolbox to work.

AHA! Ok, that was it, then. I do have the ScriptSafe extension loaded. I took advantage of your link above there to bring up that page so I could then set the domain to "trusted" status. Brought up the WME and got a message saying that it was initializing the plugin for me, and then no error message.

Cool. :D

I look forward to seeing how this tool will help me out now. Thanks for the pointer! And thanks also to bigbear3764 for the replies.

Edit: PS, I just looked at the wazeteam.com site again and noticed a section at the top for login, register, etc. Is that something that I need to do in order to fully utilize the tool?
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby SuperDave1426 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:23 am

bigbear3764 wrote:Are you using chrome or Firefox?

Chrome, like I said in my original posting. :mrgreen:

With chrome, did you load the crx version. And which version of the loader do you have?

I loaded the version from the Chrome Web Store, which is what the link in the first posting in this thread posts to. According to my Extensions page, it's version 1.1.3.
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby Mike-1323 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:20 am

Or do you have a script blocker running? The domain www.wazeteam.com needs to be allowed for Toolbox to work.
Mike-1323
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby Bigbear3764 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 2:02 am

Are you using chrome or Firefox? With chrome, did you load the crx version. And which version of the loader do you have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby SuperDave1426 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 1:28 am

gerben wrote:Are you logged in yet? If not, hit OK, log in, and refresh (permalink).

Yup, I was logged in at the time. Clicked OK, refreshed, got the error again. Did it several more times, the error kept coming back.

I tried again just now to see if it had cleared; no luck. :( I can "ok" and refresh until the cows come home, but the error just keeps returning....
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts