Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by mapcat
Just installed WME toolbox on a new machine. Everything works, but whenever I open WME, the location of the toolbar reverts to the bottom of the screen. On my machine at home, it stays docked at the top of the editor window, where I prefer it. This even happens if I have another WME tab open with the toolbar moved.

Do I need to be running an additional script in order to preserve the toolbar location?
mapcat
Send a message
CM, USA/Canada ∙ iPhone 5 ∙ iOS 7.1

Post by mapcat
orbitc wrote:I think, once you move it to the top it should stay there. Unless, if you clear browser data.
No, that's the problem. It should, but it doesn't. Every time I open WME, it's back at the bottom of the window, in the way of the UR conversation buttons.
mapcat
Send a message

Post by mapcat
Thanks. I couldn't find the similar setting in Chrome so I reset the browser and re-enabled all the extensions and now it's working.
mapcat
Send a message

Post by mapcat
paulkok_my wrote:Anybody facing the problem on the production WME that every time you reload/refresh or open a new tab, the toolbox toolbar always starts at the bottom of the screen. I don't face this on the beta WME.
Yes, it's been reported a couple of times. Look for the solution on page ~92-94 of the thread.
mapcat
Send a message

Post by mapcat
@sketch: that one just worked for me.
mapcat
Send a message

Post by mapcat
Any chance you can add TIGERweb (US government maps) to the list of External Permalinks?

http://tigerweb.geo.census.gov/tigerweb/default.htm
mapcat
Send a message

Post by markosu
Until then it would be good if toolbox wouldn't require us to disable that script to function.

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
markosu
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by markosu
"Redo roundabout" can also change road type. It changes roundabout and connecting Freeway segments to Major Highway instead.
markosu
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by markosu
“Redo roundabout” still does 2 things I think it shouldn’t, even though cases where it matter may be fairly rare:
1) Freeway road type is changed into Major Highway (on roundabout and on connecting segments)
2) If Toll Road is checked, it will be unchecked
markosu
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by markosu
OyyoDams wrote: 1) When do you need a "freeway" roundabout ?
2) I'll fix it.
1) As our country’s highways are separated into 3 main groups and there are no pure freeways, it makes sense here to use “freeway” for the main ones. As I said, this likely isn’t a problem for many other/bigger countries, like USA. Still, I find it weird that a script would change the road type without asking, no matter what it is.
2) Thanks :)

EDIT:
If a roundabout is more of an oval shape, would it be possible to redo that kind of roundabout without losing the shape? I do love that it fixes roundabouts that should be a circle, but aren’t exactly on the map, but in some cases a different option would be nice?
markosu
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message