[Script] WME Toolbox

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [script] WME Toolbox

Postby MdSyah » Tue May 07, 2013 6:37 pm

OyyoDams wrote:Is there any error message ? What is your browser ?

I m using Firefox and Chrome. First it come out asking to delete the WME Color Highlight (Enhanched) I did that. Restar WME but the tool did not come out. I Disable and reinstall WME toolbox again. It come up once. After I close and open another time, it do not show up. Did I missed some installation step?
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Wed May 08, 2013 1:49 am

OyyoDams wrote:Do you have WME Color Highlight and WME JNF installed ?

Do you have something that could block wazeteam.com domain ?

I think I fixed the problem. Uninstall and reinstall all those (WME COlor Highlights, JNF and Toolbox) It work fine now. Thanks.
I tools helped me alot. I would be better if you can add another auto function to solve for unterminated roads. With the new WME version, every single change we do on dead end roads, we will have to do a 'qw'. Those unterminated segment can be seen with the color highlights too.
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Fri May 24, 2013 1:58 am

I m having problem using WME Toolbox with FF. I had uninstall and reinstall all other tools such as WME Color Highlights, JNF. URO. but its still not working. Though everything are there, but still it do not come up everytime I use the WME. Its consider lucky if I can see that toolbox on WME. I m using FF V21.0. But it work fine with Chrome. Any solution for that.
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Fri May 24, 2013 7:56 am

OyyoDams wrote:
I've just tried with FF 21.0 and saw no issue. Sometimes for an unknown reason some scripts don't load, like URO or Toolbox. In this case just refresh the editor.

Agree.. I have to refresh few times to load it.
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] WME Toolbox

Postby MdSyah » Mon May 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Yes.. Lately the toolbox do give some problem. And also agree chrome also give some strange behavior. Have to clear the cache file ever now and then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MdSyah
Country Manager for Brunei, Malaysia, Singapore & Thailand
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
Image Image Image
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Thu May 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Not actually sure where the problem is. Is it the server or the toolbar or even the bugs from WME. Off late,its quite annoying.

Sent from my H30-U10 using Tapatalk
MdSyah
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
Image Image Image
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Tue Jun 03, 2014 4:01 am

OyyoDams: Why I never get the Toolbox running as usual. When I activate the Toolbox, the WME will go crazy. Its hard to control the movement when I move. Disabling Toolbox only my choice to have the WME work normal. Am using Meverick with chrome as the browser. Some help please.

MdSyah
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
Image Image Image
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MdSyah » Tue Jun 03, 2014 3:56 pm

kentsmith9 wrote:
MdSyah wrote:OyyoDams: Why I never get the Toolbox running as usual. When I activate the Toolbox, the WME will go crazy. Its hard to control the movement when I move. Disabling Toolbox only my choice to have the WME work normal. Am using Meverick with chrome as the browser. Some help please.

In the past I have also seen some crazy operations with my FireFox setup as well. I don't recall if it was the toolbox causing problems though. Have you disabled all the other scripts to be sure it is the tool box?

I think I solve the problem. The UROverview Plus is not compatible with Toolbox. I ve try it few times. Whenever I activate URO+with Toolbox, the WME go 'crazy'. Only after disabling URO+ WME become normal.

MdSyah
WazeBORNEO
Waze Malaysia
Waze Thailand
Image Image Image
MdSyah
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby MGODLEW » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:33 am

Is it possible to make a request for WME Toolbox? I'd like the ability to view roads as a different color depending on their road type. Private roads vs Streets vs parking lot roads all at once? I know Colour Highlights you can do that and which colors them purple but only 1 road type at a time. I would like to see each road type given its own color for highlighting all at once. Also, it would be nice if I could highlight all level 1 edits on the map to easier verify/check new editors work.
Last edited by MGODLEW on Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby MGODLEW » Wed Oct 09, 2013 2:40 pm

paulkok_my wrote:
doctorkb wrote:WME Toolbox plugin v1.3.1.5
WME Toolbox loader v1.1.3

I'm facing the problem that when I click the permalink or refresh the screen, certain part of the editable area is not editable and it takes like forever to become editable.

Two work around is by zoom in and out a few times, pan the screen left and right, top and bottom and if I'm lucky, the non editable area will clear off and becomes editable.

The other work around is to disable the toolbox script.

I'm not sure whether anybody is facing this.

Ditto, same problem here
Last edited by MGODLEW on Thu Oct 17, 2013 7:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Rank 6 US Champ, Waze Mentor & iOS Beta Tester | Waze Wishlist | Improper Edits | iPhone 6: JB iOS 8.1.2 |
Area Managing: State of Pennsylvania
MGODLEW
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts