OyyoDams wrote:Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I know best. But if you prefer to use a bugged feature instead of waiting for some hours, it's your problem not mine. And I'm very surprised to see such a reaction from a champ.
OyyoDams wrote:Ok just 1 example. As an experienced editor, you might know that 2 segments starting and ending with same nodes can make troubles in navigation. In this case you must add another node in one of the segments.
Currently, the Unneeded Nodes function clears that, so yes it brakes some good work. So I apologize, but yes I decided to block it until it works, for Waze.
I'm very surprised you can't understand that...
OyyoDams wrote:Well I find very odd the fact a champ is claiming for a bugged feature. Can't you take a bud, make some other editing, and wait until it's fixed ? Seriously guys, there are many other things to do in the editor!
iainhouse wrote:I'm still seeing the bug with the popups. Exact steps to reproduce:
With reference to WME-Addons, I have no problem with the loss of the "Remove Nodes" function. I found it to cause more problems than it solved - removing nodes it shouldn't and selecting nodes outside the area you thought you were looking at. I would however like to request a couple of features that I did frequently use WME-Addons for:
- Select a roundabout segment whilst popups are active - pop up appears
- Open Toolbox Configuration Panel and de-select Activate Popups. The visible popup remains on screen - selecting other segments does not affect it.
- Re-selecting Activate Popups will clear the stranded popup unless the original segment is still selected
These may already be on your to-do list - and if not, they're not massively important.
- Adjust snap distance
- "Large" select in landmark option
- Open in Livemap - mainly because the livemap link is always hidden by "F" fullscreen option
OyyoDams wrote:markosu wrote:Until then it would be good if toolbox wouldn't require us to disable that script to function.
Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 2
No, because this function must NOT be used now.