Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by mylan
Yes - can't drag the bar. There is still an error in javacript console: "Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method 'draggable' ".

Btw, any idea why there is a loop in warnings about displaying insecure content from wazeteam? Look at the screenshot and number of warnings (bottom right), it's still getting up...
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Waze β 4.25.0.0 @ iOS | AM: Slovakia + Prague

Post by mylan
I can see the script in the header via inspector. I'm not using any firewall that could cause this and I use jquery ui on many of my websites, so I would notice the block there. If I'm the only one having the problem, then let it be, I'll create a custom user css that will force the position of the bar.

About warnings: I know these warnings are ok, just wondered why they are in infinite loop.

Thanks anyway ;)
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
Thank you ;)
I have WME addons disabled for now.
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
Last edited by mylan on Tue May 28, 2013 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post by mylan
Hey, any chance to get checkbox for hiding maps links? So only first 4 icons will remain.

For google maps, I have my own solution, I don't use other maps you have linked there, only local CZ/SK maps. Or should I create custom CSS?
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
Same problem here, if Toolbox is enabled, top half of the map is not editable (when clicking on a permalink).
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mylan
Hey!
Now it's customisable, can we have a link to Mapy.cz? Great map site for Czech republic/Slovakia. Permalink style:

Code: Select all

mapyczZoom = wazeZoom + 10;
var mapyczUrl = 'http://mapy.cz/#!x=' + wazeLon + '&y=' + wazeLat + '&z=' + mapyczZoom;
Thanks ;)
mylan
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
It seems to work well. Thanks. One question: I can't find a "not a roundabout" button - where is it?

I like the idea of that feature very much. It should save having to draw a roundabout, use it as a template to draw a round road (not easy), and then delete the roundabout.
ncc1701v
Send a message
... and the "v" is for Volvo.

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:Just select any segment of a roundabout, and the button should appear on the left side. If not please tell me.
Oh there it is. Thanks much.

Using Chrome beta, Mac OS 10.8, all is good. Thanks.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:New feature for all users: Auto hide left panel option!
I tried it. For me (MacOS, Chrome beta),
  • it blanked the left panel but did not hide it (expand the editing area) :-(
  • I couldn't figure out how to get the left panel back
I could look at the code but perhaps you could explain, for me and all of us :-)

Thanks much, I like the idea.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:Can you refresh and try again ?
Now on version 1.0.8, and it works much better but doesn't always trigger (could be having too much going on in Chrome).

Y'know what I would really like? Drag handles on the left panel so I can keep it open but about 75% as wide as it usually is.
ncc1701v
Send a message