Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by ncc1701v
Do you have a pointer to a crx for UROverview?
ncc1701v
Send a message
... and the "v" is for Volvo.

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:[I know the "auto sidebar" div is not beautiful, and I think I'll change that. So my last idea has been to create a discret navbar at the bottom. I've just made an update to reduce it and make it a bit transparent. What do you think of it ?
I hated the big button up top for auto sidebar. The small transparent bar at the bottom is much better. I have no problems with it.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
paulkok_my wrote:It was working fine since yesterday evening until this morning at 1am. Normally I can see the Toolbox tab on my left but now I can't see it any more. I can only see at the bottom screen a row of buttons such as auto hide side bar, redo roundabout until the last one permalink to yahoo maps. BUT if I click on it nothing happens. What's happening? :?:
For me, just in the last 20 hours or so: It used to work. Now I see the toolbar but buttons have no effect, and Toolbox is not listed with other extensions in the left pane. For some reason it is only half running(?). Chrome version is unchanged, 27.0.1453.93. Thanks.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:Minor update: changed hide sidebar code, I hope that'll work better. If not, I've added some debugging alerts that should be displayed. Can you tell me if it's better or not ?
It was behaving perfectly on 1.1.2.1 but with 1.1.2.2, when I hide the side panel, the content goes away but I still have a white space where the side panel would be (the toolbar slides left as expected, and juts out into the white space). When I bring the side panel content back, sometimes I end up with white space on the right and a narrow editing area.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:ncc1701v: Could you post a screenshot ?
I'm attaching 3 of them: when I first load the editor; when I hide the sidebar; and when I show the sidebar.
Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 16.06.11.png
first loaded
(231.16 KiB) Downloaded 1960 times
Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 16.07.04.png
hide sidebar
(213.22 KiB) Downloaded 1968 times
Screen Shot 2013-05-30 at 16.07.28.png
show sidebar
(185.85 KiB) Downloaded 1962 times
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:Can you try again and tell me if bug still happens ?
Fixed. Thanks. But no version number change.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:New in 1.1.2.3:
² ==> Toggle sidebar auto-hide
That comes out as a superscript 2 when I look at it on the forum (character set problems). What is it? Thanks.
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:New in 1.1.2.3
I haven't been able to load it since your announcement. Apparently it doesn't let JNF load either. Beta editor, Chrome, Mac. I've reloaded many times.

(Today I was thinking how much I appreciate the road straightening tool)
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
Minor problem: Convert roundabout to round road has never worked for me. It looks like it worked but fails on save. This is on the USA editor, either production or beta. Is anyone else in the USA using it successfully?

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
ncc1701v
Send a message

Post by ncc1701v
OyyoDams wrote:Soft-turn shown in yellow.
Could the highlights of {soft turns, u-turns, reverse connections} be unbundled so they are separately selectable? For example, I often would like to hide soft turns but show reverse connections.

Continuing thanks for the script.
ncc1701v
Send a message