Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by daveacincy
taco909 wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:10 pm Right hand not knowing what the left hand is doing.
Probably two separate teams handling the UR vs PUR interface.
You'll fix URO+, and next Monday they'll update the PUR logic to match the UR logic and break it again  :lol:

Its a planned migration to a new way of handling them, they started with URs. Probably everything in the Issue Tracker will be handled the new way eventually. PURs as "features" could be coming "soon".

daveacincy  
Waze Mentor
Waze Mentor
Send a message

Post by davidakachaos
Hey,
I think I found a bug in the script. I noticed it when I was debugging something different. URO+ was flooding my console log with a error. One error repeated very quickly; line 4079. But the real error came from line 4293:

Code: Select all

if((uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }  
Now the situation that causes the error is when uroPendingCommentDataRefresh === false and uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh === true BUT uroSelectedURID === null (!!)

I think a simple fix like this would solve it:

Code: Select all

if(uroURDialogIsOpen && (uroPendingCommentDataRefresh == true) || (uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh == true))
      {
         uroAddLog('check completion of comment data refresh for UR '+uroSelectedURID+' ('+uroPendingCommentDataRefresh+','+uroWaitingCommentDataRefresh+')');
         uroGetSelectedURCommentCount();
      }
Btw; I'm a sort of cheater :P I use the Userscript version on Chrome with TamperMonkey (not you Chrome extension) because I run multiple scripts for WME, just not all at once (turning off and on extensions isn't as simple in Chrome as it is in Tampermonkey)

This bug doesn't happen every single time, but the race conditions can be met :geek:
davidakachaos
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
I'm sorry, did I break your concentration? I didn't mean to do that. Please, continue, you were saying something about best intentions. What's the matter? ...Oh, you were finished!

Post by davide7O
xteejx wrote:Would it be at all possible to be able to show cameras at a higher zoom or does the editor not give that info after a certain zoom level?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using 2
Today I noticed that at the higher zoom level they were visible all over

Inviato con Tapatalk
davide7O
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Davide

dbcm
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
It's so Magic™ | Y U N0 W0RK? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by dbcm
Hi, i'm getting this error:

wme_uroverview.3.85.user.js:283 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'style' of null
dbcm
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
It's so Magic™ | Y U N0 W0RK? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Post by dbraughlr
It would be handy now to have a checkbox to suppress all type Missing landmark URs.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
If you go to https://www.waze.com/livemap/, you may make a missing landmark report at someplace that is suitable to you.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
htxu wrote:... the speed limit signs ...
:?: Surely this is not on topic.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
When I mouse over a UR icon near the bottom of the edit window, the popup completely obscures the icon which prevents me from opening the UR.

A simple solution is to show the popup an link to open the UR (in the current WME). In fact, clicking anywhere in the popup that isn't a link to somewhere else could be made to open the UR.
dbraughlr
Send a message

Post by dbraughlr
It appears that Hide closed functionality for MPs and URs is now included in WME.
dbraughlr
Send a message