Map Editor

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: Map Editor

Postby AndyPoms » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:43 pm

Just report a Map Issue with a comment similar to "Please do not edit or close without PMing Area Manager "AndyPoms" in the Waze forums at www.waze.com/forum Thanks.". I even have a quick key set up for it so I only have to type in two letters and that comes out.
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Map Editor

Postby CJF2124 » Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:24 pm

It would be amazing if there was a map editor ability built in to the app for say level 3 editors up. Or better than that a separate map editor app. If I spot something that needs editing I often forget by the time I get home. The ability to edit on the move would be very useful.
Chris
Cramlington / South East Northumberland AM

Interested in Hospital Radio? Visit Northumberland Hospital Radio here http://www.nhr.org.uk
CJF2124

Re: Map Editor

Postby shellshock2872 » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:09 pm

I try that but two people from not the area keeps solving the map issues, it should be set up that you can look at your own map issues, like you do your routes and after 30 others have the chance to edit it
shellshock2872

Return to Waze App Feature Requests