Post by maantje76
lopaolo69 wrote: Why the "announcement" are in all folders and subfolders of the forum? There are some "announcement" have no reason to be in some subfolders. For example "Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg forum" is not useful in "italian waze wiki", isn't it?
Maybe some threads are "spammed" everywhere for an error...
If you did read that 'Belgium, Netherlands and Luxembourg' announcement you can understand why it's there. We receive PM's and emails from users that tell us their country forum is 'gone'. As there was no communication about the migration of these 3 countries, nobody did know this. And there isn't made a temporary link in the old forums to the new location....And as last, the new Benelux forum is at the wrong location in the list....

To make an announcement it's only local or a global. Global is visable in all (sub)forums. Placing a local doesn't make much sence ;) It's only for a few fays so the regular visitors can find their way...

Thanks for the understanding...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
petervdveen wrote:Not for me.
For world it is missing indeed. At www it's there. But clearing cache and cookies solved it for now...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Ok, you don't have to report the Captcha problem anymore. Waze is aware of it. Hopefully they can fix it soon. So please only report problems that aren't posted yet in this thread.

As soon we have some feedback, we'll post it here.

Thanks!
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
ok, here's a link to the list that's communicated to Waze...I'll post it in the openings post as well...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub ... utput=html
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
It was asked by waze if we could make a list. They did share the spreadsheet and I saw some active visitors. Some points are marked as solved. So they are working on it I guess. :p

And if we are the forum experts, I wish. Better, i wish I was an admin. I'm sure I didn't have weekend before everything was fixed ;)
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Actualy it does. But it's not exported well automatic to html ;)
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
maantje76 wrote:I encounter problems with Tapatalk right now. It doesn't load the forum topics. The server has some problems with tapatalk....

New topic works fine, same as pm's, users, etc....
Does someone else also encounter issues like these?

In iPad I can't see any forum/subforum. Not even index. With 2 versions of Tapatalk same issue.

On iPhone the forum tab needs long loading time. I'll see index, but it isn't updated. So experts forum is not there. Country forum shows an old situation...see the location of Benelux. Back to where it was just after the update...but threads are updated...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361731778.346932.jpg
(94.17 KiB) Downloaded 1671 times
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
maantje76 wrote:I saw most of the points on our list were marked as solved by waze. I'll update the list later tonight
'solved' column is added to the document....
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message