Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Reactivation of speed-cams in Germany!!

Post by shirlig
Hi guys,

I am happy to inform you that we were finally able to clear out the legal issues with speed-cams in Germany!

I would like to thank the community members who were highly involved in helping us to sort this issue out.
A Special "thanks" goes to top_gun_de who was closely in touch with us regarding this matter!

We will start the process of reactivating the feature as soon as possible and let you know as soon as it's live. (this will require a map tiles build)

Thanks again!

Shirli
shirlig

POSTER_ID:94099

Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
Ok, das heutige Tileupdate ging bis Samstag. Damit können wir morgen oder übermorgen mit Blitzern rechnen :)
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
Hi,

I can confirm that they are visible on the editor, and still show their old approval-state.

Best regards,

Detlev
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
Asap ;) mehr kann keiner sagen.
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
Gool-Van-Dracis wrote:Ok bei mir gingen Mobile und die ortsfesten qaren alle weg. Hab ne zeitlang immer wieder gemeldet aber nach dem nachsten mapupdate waren sie wieder weg. War voll die sisifus arbeit^^
Gool, vor allem standen sie nur in deinem Client. Niemand sonst hatte was davon...
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by top_gun_de
Hi Shirli,

On behalf of the entire community: Our sincerest thanks to the entire team and to the management as well.

We fully understand that it's not always easy to interpret foreign law, to know the habits and demands of national markets, and to carefully balance the risks and benefits on the corporate level.

We are very happy with the outcome. The good news popped up on my phone on the last kilometers of the return leg from Waze Benelux, and I was tempted to stop and read the full text on the curb. If I weren't under the careful watch of my wife, I might have done so :-)

Best regards,

Detlev

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Tapatalk HD
top_gun_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by svx-biker
shirlig wrote: A Special "thanks" goes to top_gun_de who was closely in touch with us regarding this matter!
And for keeping the attention high ...

:D
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Superb2018
die Info damals war: alles gesichert.

Die neue Info besagt das gleiche, dass für das wieder einspielen ein tiles-update benötigt wird.

Mal sehen wie es klappt :D
Superb2018
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by shirlig
Update:
The speed cams have been reactivated in the editor in Germany.
They will be also back in the client after the tiles build.

Please let us know if you encounter any issue.

Thanks,
Shirli
shirlig
Send a message

Post by Pizuz
Müssen die Blitzer wieder allesamt von Hand eingepflegt werden oder gibt es da irgendwo ein Backup von?
Pizuz
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message
AM für Leipzig-Süd
BM für Sachsen