Windows Phone OS (WP) - Currently not supported  Topic is solved

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Fuel prices/ Gas stations

Postby enunminuto » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:28 am

I use waze WP/ versión and I don't know how to introduce fuel prices of gas stations. Could anyone explain me?
Thank you.
enunminuto

Cannot download voices

Postby Spark211 » Wed Jan 04, 2017 9:20 am

Hello,

I have selected a new voice for the application and was told it had to be downloaded. I accepted this and despite having a good wi-fi and with all the other Internet functions working fine on my phone, it just sits at 0% downloaded and eventually times out. Any clues?

I am running the latest version of Waze for Windows Phone (Win 10).
Spark211

can't read email

Postby Blia101 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:30 am

So any messages I receive in my inbox gives me an error.. Every time..
Oops something went wrong.

I have never been able to read the messages.
Using Windows Phone 10.

Lots of problems. No street names... Map reporting issues.. Direction problems..
Try to report them and I cannot comment further because the email does not work.
Blia101

Bug: Arrival Time Disappears

Postby RansomV » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:11 pm

I hope this is the correct forum. Let me know if I have it wrong.

NOTE: Using 3.7.4.5 on Windows 8.1

A while ago (not sure if I was on previous version or not) I took a long-distance trip where I frequently was without coverage.
Occasionally, I would stop at a rest stop, and Waze would try to recalculate. When it couldn't, it basically told me to get back on the established route.
The problem is, that when I did get back on the route, it had lost the ability to tell me when I was going to reach my destination.

It knows where I am. It knows the route. It knows what the current time is. That should be sufficient information.
Please make it so that when I return to the known route, it is able to recalculate my arrival time.
RansomV

Auto Rotate using Windows 10 Mobile

Postby TimWallCool » Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:03 pm

I am running Waze 3.7.4.5 on a Lumia 950 XL and while all other screens auto-rotate, the Waze screen will not auto-rotate and stays in a portrait orientation.

Details
Waze 3.7.4.5 - as show on the windows store

Model: Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM
Carrier: NAM CV
Software: Windows 10 Mobile
Insalled RAM: 3 GB

Version: 1511
OS build: 10.0.10586.29
Firmware revision number: 01078.00027.15506.02005
Hardware revision numer : 4.0.3.1
Radio software version: B055c43.00004.00001
Chip SOC version: 8994
Screen resolution: 1440x2560
TimWallCool

APP Windows Phone

Postby ccalou » Thu Apr 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Why nor perform the update version for windows?
ccalou

App forgetting sign-in details every time

Postby Pilotdave69 » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:13 pm

Hi,

I'm using Waze on a Lumia 930 running WP8 (I am aware there is currently no official support for WP8).

Everything was going well until a few days ago. Every time I powered up the app, it'd ask me to sign in. I'd sign in - sometimes it would work, sometimes it'd tell me I had the wrong credentials. Anyway, I've since done a full 'format and reinstall' of the phone and Waze is still refusing to remember my username and password. It's frustrating to have to keep reentering the information, especially for a short trip.

Has anyone else experience this problem? Is there a known fix? Any help and advice would be very much appreciated. :-)

I do like using Waze, but with the lack of reliability of the current app, I feel I may be forced to leave it and find another solution should things not improve. Such a shame. :(

Many thanks,

Dave
Last edited by Pilotdave69 on Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pilotdave69
Area Manager
Area Manager

After reinstall points and favorites failing

Postby dameblue » Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:00 am

Hello,

After a reinstall because my Waze crashed on my Windows 10 phone a strange phenomenon appeared. I logged in but it seems that after november 24th 2015 (!) no synchronisation has taken place. So my inbox, my points and my favorites are all of that date after logging in...
The favorites I recreated (like the change of worklocation which I had in january 2015), but my points are still missing (a small 95.000 points...)
When I read the "to do's" it also mentions a verification code, but I don't see a send button or a place to enter that (I'm using the dutch version)?
Can anyone help me?

Thanx, Dameblue
dameblue

Previous

Return to Waze App