Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Specialty gas or brand (ie non ethanol!)

Post by DJSaintChristopher
Forgive me if this has been asked before, though I see the brand of gas subject has been brought up. How about the type of gas. Mainly I would like to see stations that have non-ethanol gas as having a special marking on their location on the map. It may not be a huge concern in most of the country where the ethanol content is 1-2% but here in Washington it is 10% or more. My car will not run on it and dies on any uphill slant and that is after having the idle air exchange, fuel injectors cleaned, spark plugs replaced, etc... basicly this ethanol gas is total crap and you might as well be putting water in your gas. I will never buy the crap again, so please allow specialty fuel marking on gas stations for things like ethanol free gas, or Trick racing fuel and the like. And yes I am aware of the pure-gas.org and thier phone app but I would like to see this type of information integrated into the map program I prefer to use.
Thank you
Christopher
DJSaintChristopher

POSTER_ID:16844702

Send a message

Post by leodakine
Is there some way they can add Non-ethanol gas on the gas type selection? It will extend the life of your smaller motors and you get better fuel economy more mpg.
leodakine
Send a message

Post by wasp777g
This is badly needed it would be a great feature to add! Even just having a check mark below pricing entries would be great. They would need to be under each grade, we have several stations in my area that only premium is ethanol free. We could get a jump start with matching data on pure-gas.org, they have export files there.
wasp777g
Send a message