You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Public Service: Library?

Post by daddychurchill
(pardon me if this has been suggested before, I am new here)

Library seems to be missing from the list of public service landmark options
daddychurchill

POSTER_ID:3639667

Send a message
Wazing on Windows Phone... WOOT!

Post by AndyPoms
Where are you located (Country/State)? There are specific landmarking guidelines out there for most countries.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by Bigbear3764
viewtopic.php?f=129&t=38934

This is the thread for the US adoption. Andy can tell you how close we are to adopting this.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by Bigbear3764
daddychurchill wrote:One more question before I go...

I see a number of Supermarkets/Grocery stores marked in my neck of the woods but the guidelines says don't do that and leave it to the POI search. I assume I should just not create new ones and leave the ones that are there alone... right?
As you are someone new, you can leave them. Find a local editor that has been around and a higher rank to handle them. We usually PM the editors and advise them not to map these. If they don't respond, we delete them.
Bigbear3764
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message

Post by daddychurchill
Washington, US
I will see if I can track down the landmarking guidelines (if you have an URL that would be great)

Thx
daddychurchill
Send a message
Last edited by daddychurchill on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by daddychurchill
Thanks Sir. I have corrected (or think I have) my meager additions/edits to the Monroe/Duvall areas of Washington. :|
daddychurchill
Send a message

Post by daddychurchill
One more question before I go...

I see a number of Supermarkets/Grocery stores marked in my neck of the woods but the guidelines says don't do that and leave it to the POI search. I assume I should just not create new ones and leave the ones that are there alone... right?
daddychurchill
Send a message

Post by daddychurchill
No problem and thanks
daddychurchill
Send a message