Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

State Map

Post by Riamus
Just in case anyone hasn't yet looked at it, I recommend checking out the State Map. See the front and back links on that page. This is the same map you can buy from many places in the state. One very useful benefit of this map is that it makes it VERY easy to find the roads that are part of the County Highway System. There isn't enough detail to figure out exactly which roads are used, but it gives you a quick view of where to look for it on the more detailed county NFC maps. Considering some county highways are very hard to determine the correct route, this can be a very handy resource.
Riamus

POSTER_ID:15432741

Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Previously Area Manager: Michigan - Northern LP.
Waze running on Samsung Galaxy S21+.

Post by davielde
Thanks Riamus. For anyone who still likes a copy of the physical map, note the ability to Order a Free State Map. It's mostly just nostalgia at this point, but I still make reference of the physical map on occasion. The quick mileage chart and the state park summary are really handy in addition to the "big picture" view, especially when traveling up north.
davielde
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/69/W ... 00k_5c.png
CM: USA
SM: Michigan, Vermont
AM: Ann Arbor, MI & Thunder Bay, ON
WME Michigan

Post by sketch
davielde wrote:Thanks Riamus. For anyone who still likes a copy of the physical map, note the ability to Order a Free State Map. It's mostly just nostalgia at this point, but I still make reference of the physical map on occasion. The quick mileage chart and the state park summary are really handy in addition to the "big picture" view, especially when traveling up north.
I actually did just that a few months ago :)
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!