The place to get information and ask questions about everything to do with properly and successfully editing the Waze Map.

Use this forum for all general editing questions, and the sub-forums for specific types of Waze Map Editor features.
Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:I hope the email notification for me is working when there is a UR message reply or postings from other editors.

I will test it out to confirm tomorrow.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
Today 25th Nov 2013 this morning there was 2 replies to my UR reported on 20th Nov 2013, one before 9am and the other after 9am (approximately 09:04am local time).

The reply before 09:00 am, I get a pop up notification from the client while I was driving at around 09:01am.

The reply at approximately 09:04am, I get a pop up notification from the client almost immediately at 09:05am.

Both the replies I did not receive any emails from no-reply@waze.com.

I don't think it's a problem with my email provider as I can receive email from no-reply@waze.com from Centercode

Would appreciate if someone could look into this as this is getting to be difficult as I depend on the emails to locate the position of the UR through the URL link.

Edit:
At the time of this posting, today 25th Nov 2013, I posted another UR around here until now the UR still did not show up yet.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Last edited by paulkok_my on Mon Nov 25, 2013 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by paulkok_my
edsonajj wrote: Maybe you could start the investigation yourself, by checking in the full e-mail header what differences there are between mails about centercode and the WME? That's the only place I would know to look in.
Thanks for the suggestion but what should I be comparing on? I have latest emails from centercode but the last email from wme was on 11th Nov 2013 which when I checked on the full email header, it was blank.

However when I checked the email dated 23rd October 2013, the full header email has info in it.

As there are lots of info in it, which info should be important that needs looking into.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:
edsonajj wrote: Maybe you could start the investigation yourself, by checking in the full e-mail header what differences there are between mails about centercode and the WME? That's the only place I would know to look in.
Thanks for the suggestion but what should I be comparing on? I have latest emails from centercode but the last email from wme was on 11th Nov 2013 which when I checked on the full email header, it was blank.

However when I checked the email dated 23rd October 2013, the full header email has info in it.

As there are lots of info in it, which info should be important that needs looking into.
Finally I received my first email from the forum. The problem I believe lies on my email provider. After changing and updating to a different email provider, I am now receiving email from replies on the forum from threads I subscribed to and also when the UR posters replies. :mrgreen:
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by sketch
vickimachado wrote:There was a bug limiting scheduled restrictions to 50-day durations. Has that been fixed? I know it's been said a fix was in the works but if there was an update, I missed it. Thanks.
Yup, there was a fix. There's a thread for it somewhere.

Still apparently an issue with restrictions spanning midnight Saturday night-Sunday morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!