berestovskyy wrote:Here is the list of features to be implemented in v0.3. Please review it and correct me sooner rather than later
- script will be reviewed by a waze champ prior to next release;
- WMET 0.3 will be compiled and encrypted, so the source code will not be available;
- the download link will be provided on request and only to: Lvl5+? champs only? YOU DEFINE IT
- just a predefined list of fixes (see an image in my previous post);
- user will be able just to switch every fix on or off, no options;
- a fix will appear on the list if WME is positioned over a specific country and editor's level is sufficient;
What do you think?
argus-cronos wrote:So it is definitely better to never share it to the mass. The fact that it is not fully userfriendly makes it more dangerous.
I hope it will be used wisely from those who have the code until now.
dmcconachie wrote:It needs to not exist at all. The scope for accidental destruction is too great.
dmcconachie wrote:This isn't in question but something like this will not stay in good hands. The potential for devastation is more important than the potential for good that it has.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users