Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by Arfy
I first thought it was linked to DATA (I mean connect to 4G/3G), but since 9th december 2018 for me
- keeping 3G/4G
- desactivating location
- launching Waze

Waze stays up … but without your GPS to locate you
Arfy
Send a message

Post by Arfy
Yeah, working again !!!

*happy* and thanks Santa ;)
Arfy
Send a message

Post by Armandopi1234
tenho um lumia com windows phone 10 que parou de funcionar o waze já desinstalei e reinstalei mas o problema continua quando eu abro em menos de 1 seg ele fecha sozinho... ajuda porfavor....
Armandopi1234
Send a message

Post by atlnerdyadam
I've been using the app since Apr 1 in my WP 8.1 Nokia 1020.

Recalculating works, even though it always recalculates when i'm sitting at a red light in the right lane, then it tells me to suddenly be in a turning lane. Not a big deal.

I do still experience the bug with trying to connect to facebook, and the bug when trying to view the details of a message in my inbox.
atlnerdyadam
Send a message

Post by Ayuoh64
I also hope that waze get some update on windows 10 phone, still got a lot of user want waze work on windows platform, please, please show some "working signal" toward waze app i windows. I will very appreciate for this.

#sry for bad english
Ayuoh64
Send a message

Post by azapf1972
If Waze has stopped supportin the WP app, then they stopped supporting a portion of their mobile users (which includes myself). That how you win (and quickly lose) new users... end of story.

Andreas
azapf1972
Send a message

Post by baldjedi
This phone has an onscreen nav bar.. slide your finger up from below the nav bar and it will hide, allowing you to see the accept option.
baldjedi
Send a message

Post by bayarearoadninja
Wondering when the Windows app will get updated to include features the iOS version has had for a long time like adding fuel prices in the area.

Also, the friends outside of Facebook is useless on Windows Phone as we can't add phone numbers until 3.8 comes out. As someone who doesn't use Facebook, I'm looking forward to this option so hopefully a Windows Phone update is due in the near future.
bayarearoadninja
Send a message

Post by BernieValley
I uninstalled and left the Waze community a month ago. The last update to the Windows app was in February 2014. The app unusable on my Lumia 640. It will hardly ever stay connected to the server. I keep checking for an update, or some other app to fill the need for this Waze service on Windows phone.
BernieValley
Send a message

Post by BernieValley
I only see v3.7.4.5 in the Windows store. How do you get v3.7.6?
BernieValley
Send a message