berestovskyy wrote:Here is the list of features to be implemented in v0.3. Please review it and correct me sooner rather than later
- script will be reviewed by a waze champ prior to next release;
- WMET 0.3 will be compiled and encrypted, so the source code will not be available;
- the download link will be provided on request and only to: Lvl5+? champs only? YOU DEFINE IT
- just a predefined list of fixes (see an image in my previous post);
- user will be able just to switch every fix on or off, no options;
- a fix will appear on the list if WME is positioned over a specific country and editor's level is sufficient;
What do you think?
Oops. After re-read the 1st post using my laptop, now I get it that the concept is different from Toolbox. I was using my S3 to read the post and interpret it differently. My apologies.paulkok_my wrote:I thought this is available in another script available for CMs? If not mistaken it's Toolbox where CMs can fix revcons or no end nodes at one click.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4
Can this feature pausing at any segments highlighted by toolbox or colour highlights be available for L3 and above since the codes is hidden? Make it something like Toolbox where all features is available for CM but for L3 and L4 are given limited features.berestovskyy wrote:Fixes/features to be available for ALL COUNTRIES:
1. Pause on highlight: WMET will pause if any of the segments is highlighted by the Toolbox or Colour Highlights (idea of paulkok_my)
Users browsing this forum: d2-mac