Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Feature Request - Conversations w/ Speed & RL Cam Reporters

Post by MGODLEW
I would like the ability to send a message to Wazers who report Speed or Red Light Cameras. 98.5% of cameras reported here in Pennsylvania are not accurate, and often I find myself cleaning up miles upon miles of falsely reported cameras. I'd like the ability to send a message to reporters to at least educate them on what is a valid camera and what is not, and where cameras are used/allowed and where they are not. For example, here in Pennsylvania, Red light cameras are only allowed and used in Philadelphia. Speed cameras are not allowed State wide. Just like the ability to send a message via a UR, the same should apply to Speed & Red Light Camera reports.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

POSTER_ID:4659062

Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“