These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by teaboy1748
Just tested,
Full GPS Signal, Full Network Connections.
Maps are still currently not loading.

Hopefully they will consider to develop for the new BB 10 Phones coming out in 2013.
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
hmarian wrote:
Teaboy1748 wrote:Just tested,
Full GPS Signal, Full Network Connections.
Maps are still currently not loading.

Hopefully they will consider to develop for the new BB 10 Phones coming out in 2013.
Don't build too many hopes for Waze version for BB10. Waze stated that they no longer have plans to develop to BB platform and they are focusing on iOS and Android.
If BB10 will be able to run Android Apps (and I think it will) then you will be able to use the Waze Android app on your BB device.

Hagay.
I think the new BB 10 will be able to run Android since the Blackberry Playbook tablet is able to run Android apps. If they don't develop for the new BB 10 platform hopefully they port their Android app for the new BB 10 phones.
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
They said they have people looking into it i believe... If not i am sure they would let us know... and not leave us hanging...
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
Working on my Blackberry 9900 OS 7.1
GPS is Connected.
Network is connected.
Map is loading again.
Drive To is working.
Thank You! :lol:
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
hmarian wrote:While maps are showing properly now, I have a question to you all if any of you experiencing routing issues with your BlackBerry?
Since this morning anytime I try to navigate somewhere, the route is showing for a few seconds, and after a short while it is recalculating the route and on and on. In most cases it is not even showing the purple route on the map, or the next turn street name.
Let me know if you had notice the same thing.
If you are using other handhelds (not BlackBerry) also please confirm if you have the same issue, so we will know if this is a BlackBerry issue or general device issue.

Thanks,
Hagay.
I am currently experience the routing issue, I searched a address today it only calculated the Mile/Time the purple route did not show up on the map and neither did the address street name show up. I drove for about maybe 5 minute it suddenly gave me voice guidance but still no purple line.
Turned off waze and turn back on 4 hours later. My GPS keep losing connection.
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
No problem here in the Califonia, still works fine.
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by teaboy1748
Having same issue when try to find address it goes into a endless recalculating for route.
Works fine when not searching for a location
teaboy1748
Send a message

Post by terryt22
Is anyone having this problem again it started for me 21 Nov in the AM and I have not been able to use Waze since. I tried to figure out how to submit a bug but can not and getting frustrated I like Waze but about to give up on it.
Any help would be appreciated
God Bless & Keep Smiling TerryT
terryt22
Send a message

Post by terryt22
I would also like to stay with Waze but I like my Blackberry more than Waze so if they are indeed doing things that are breaking the old user I will have to say good bye and find another application that will meet my needs.

Thanks for letting me know it is Waze and not my BB that is not working.

God Bless & Keep Smiling :-) TerryT
terryt22
Send a message

Post by thedosis
Same problem in Chile, a few days ago the program made an update, then it show up with no maps, just speed, alerts and the other Wazer's avatar, somebody have resolution of this trouble, I'have a BB Torch 9800 and the app is highly needed and used!!

Please some help!!

The Dosis
thedosis
Send a message