Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by BernieValley
Does anyone know of any alternative to Waze on Windows Phones? There are plenty of navigation apps, but I don't know of one with live traffic updates.
BernieValley
Send a message

Post by BetoRamone
the new pt-br voice isn't working... others languages either

:? :shock:
BetoRamone
Send a message
[img]https:///ZPXMBb[/img]

Post by BetoRamone
I could stand to not be able to connect facebook, add places, add photos, etc ... but what can I do without voice instruction?

come on Waze, we need some update... the last one was on the Flintstones era...
BetoRamone
Send a message

Post by BetoRamone
same here...

it was working fine, until now...
BetoRamone
Send a message

Post by BetoRamone
enunminuto wrote:I use waze WP/ versión and I don't know how to introduce fuel prices of gas stations. Could anyone explain me?
Thank you.
it's not possible on WP
BetoRamone
Send a message

Post by bhtrolls
I've always having the "Recalculating" bug in my 830 (not only in slow devices as I see).
When you click "back", waze asks to exit, and you cancel the "calculating" disapear.. buy, have to do this all the time is really annoying.
Adds to the list the problem of the "popup" speedtraps and redlightstraps. They're popingup even when I not stoped or slow (driving in normal speed) and covers a considerable part of screen.
I dont know why (in all versions) still doesnt have a option to disable these popups (and let us only see the speedtraps and redlighttraps as icons in map).
I'm still insisting in use waze, because the social network. (people advising police, potholes, accidents etc) otherwise I would already moved to Here Drive.
bhtrolls
Send a message

Post by bhtrolls
jdavlcba65 wrote:Bonjour Turlu13,
je n'ai pas eu ce problème, ayant créé mon compte avant, mais j'ai compris que sur certains telephones, ce bouton d'acceptation des CGU était caché en bas par la barre de commandes "fleche fenetre recherche".
il faut faire disparaître cette ligne de commande et le bouton apparaît.
POuvez vouz parles en anglais, por tout le mound pour lire
bhtrolls
Send a message

Post by BillPStudios
I thought based on the help instructions voice wasn't supported yet for Windows Phone.
When
I searched before posting I saw that Windows Phone was not expected to supported or updated.

So let me go on record as requesting the addition of voice navigation for Windows Phone.
You've done all the hard work already. If you don't have enough time I'd be happy to help.
You have a game changer app and as more folks use Windows 10 on their desk or laptop,
they will appreciate a phone that is an extension of their PC.

Bill Pytlovany
BillP Studios
BillPStudios
Send a message

Post by Blia101
So any messages I receive in my inbox gives me an error.. Every time..
Oops something went wrong.

I have never been able to read the messages.
Using Windows Phone 10.

Lots of problems. No street names... Map reporting issues.. Direction problems..
Try to report them and I cannot comment further because the email does not work.
Blia101
Send a message

Post by bluetrout
nzahn1 wrote:Just so everyone knows: Here is the current (as of this post) listing of known issues with Waze on WP from the Support Page:
Support Page wrote:Known issues and missing features - Windows Phone
  • Add a stop point
  • Landscape
  • Updating gas prices
  • Social media (Facebook, Twitter,...)
  • Problems with bluetooth- can’t choose whether route sound to speaker or to bluetooth.
  • “Crash” when returning from background.
  • Restart is needed for changing unit
  • No sound - please restart waze
Please add the power consumption issue. If there is a charger that can keep up with Waze's power use please let us know what it is. My charger has a 3.1A output and doesn't come anywhere close to keeping up. After 30 minutes of use the battery on my Lumia 928 is drained at least 20-40%. At that rate I would get about an hour of use from the phone & Waze, even with the phone "charging". Thanks!
bluetrout
Send a message