[Script] UROverview Plus v3.44 (20150425)

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderator: Unholy

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.11.1 (20140701)

Postby jasonroseweir » Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:49 pm

I am also getting lots of the follows errors in my Chrome JS Console with this new version using the production WME:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'userName' of undefined wme_uroverview.3.11.1.user.js:1893
uroGetUserNameAndRank wme_uroverview.3.11.1.user.js:1893
uroGetAMs wme_uroverview.3.11.1.user.js:2494
OpenLayers.Events.OpenLayers.Class.triggerEvent OL-7c8a3b7f.js:91
OpenLayers.Events.OpenLayers.Class.handleBrowserEvent OL-7c8a3b7f.js:91
(anonymous function)

I'm still trying to pin down the specific sequence of events that appear to cause this to happen (which then breaks the other functionality of the script - e.g. no more UR popups, etc), but it seems to happen after I have zoomed in and out (perhaps while some of the layers are still loading?).

EDIT: So after more investigation it appears this can happen either when zooming in/out or just moving the map around, and occurs when the userID of an AM of the current visible area is no longer present in the Waze.model.users.objects Object (which I guess only contains user Objects that are relevant to what is currently displayed in the WME window?).
So, again this is mostly conjecture, does that mean if an AM for the area currently visible is not associated with any of the visible segments, it's not possible to resolve the userID to username & rank?

Twister-UK - I'm sure you've already worked this all out for yourself, but I was intrigued about what was happening so did some debugging to satisfy my curiosity... :geek:
Area Manager - Central Belt (East), Scotland
covering Fife, Edinburgh, West Lothian & surrounding areas (inc. Stirling, Perth, Dundee, Falkirk)
ImageImage
UK Editing GuidelinesFAQWaze - Current status
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.12 (20140703)

Postby jasonroseweir » Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:33 pm

Thanks for such a fast turn around on those issues. :)

Minor Feature Request: A different Roadworks icon for [ROADWORKS] URs which are Closed

The new cone icon for Roadworks URs is great, really helps me separate what's going on in my area at a glance.
However, now that we can see Closed URs as well (which I like to see so I can check they are being closed correctly), I think it would be really useful to have a slightly different icon for Closed Roadworks URs. Perhaps a variation on the crushed cone icon from the mouseover of open Roadworks URs?
covering Fife, Edinburgh, West Lothian & surrounding areas (inc. Stirling, Perth, Dundee, Falkirk)
ImageImage
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager

[Script] UROverview Plus v3.15 (20140813)

Postby jasonroseweir » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:01 pm

jasonroseweir wrote:Thanks for such a fast turn around on those issues. :)

Minor Feature Request: A different Roadworks icon for [ROADWORKS] URs which are Closed

The new cone icon for Roadworks URs is great, really helps me separate what's going on in my area at a glance.
However, now that we can see Closed URs as well (which I like to see so I can check they are being closed correctly), I think it would be really useful to have a slightly different icon for Closed Roadworks URs. Perhaps a variation on the crushed cone icon from the mouseover of open Roadworks URs?

I posted this very request back on the 4th July ;)
ImageImage
jasonroseweir
Area Manager
Area Manager

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.15 (20130102)

Postby jemay » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:26 pm

THANKS!!! - That was FAST!!! - Tested. Looks good
PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Map Editor|Best Practices
Global Champ | Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US
Samsung Galaxy Note® 4 (SM-N910V) - Verizon - Waze Ver. 3.9.4.0
jemay
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview v1.17 (20130114)

Postby jemay » Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:06 pm

Currently I think there is a system problem - See this viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37502
Global Champ | Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US
jemay
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby jemay » Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:36 am

I am using FF+GM (on windows) and I can not use URO+ and Toolbox at the same time. If both are enabled I will get the panning of the map (when I Left hold click and want to move the map) it just keep panning until I let go of the click. Once it stops panning nothing is selectable, until I refresh.
jemay
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.6 (20140202)

Postby jemay » Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:14 pm

This is what is displayed under the Toolbox tab:
WME Toolbox plugin v1.3.7.3
WME Toolbox loader v1.2.2

And in the URO+ script:
// @version 3.6
jemay
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.32 (20141217)

Postby jemay » Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:19 am

FAST SCROLL issue:
With Toolbox enabled and URO+ enabled I get a fast scroll, but when I disable either one, the fast scroll issue goes away (of course enabling and disabling requires a window refresh).
Fast scroll = right click and hold and then move the mouse to scroll the map - But if you stop moving the mouse the scrolling will continues until you release the hold. Normal = right click and hold and then move the mouse once the mouse stop moving the map stops scrolling (note: only moves when you move the mouse).
FF(31.2.0):
Add-Ons: Toolsbox (1.5.4.1)
Greasemonky script: URO+ (3.32)

Note: left the same message in the Toolbox
jemay
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.24 (20141002)

Postby JimmyK1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 4:33 pm

I'm just wondering whether anyone else is having errors with user-added Places and especially the "Open in new WME tab".
There seems to be an issue with correctly parsing Lat/Long to as they all link to https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&lat ... ayers=3557 which is somewhere in Broomsbury, UK.

I should note that the Places Updates in question are all based in Greece (Athens specifically) and that the "Open in new WME tab" work perfectly fine for MPs and URs.
Greece Country Manager / Balkan Champ
Map Editing | Junction Style Guide | FAQ
JimmyK1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: [Script] UROverview Plus v3.24 (20141002)

Postby JimmyK1 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 6:18 pm

elljay23 wrote:First of all, thanks Twister-UK for your work on this script - it's invaluable. :)

I clicked the "Open in new WME tab" on 3.24 and a couple of times the new tab has ended up centred on Bloomsbury! Then I noticed that the link has a couple of "NaN"s in it e.g: https://www.waze.com/en-GB/editor/?zoom ... ayers=4071

It happens with for example this place: here. It doesn't seem to matter how far zoomed in or out I am.

This is exactly the same behavior with what i'm experiencing.

nzahn1 wrote:
PesachZ wrote:This is "that forum"
Oops. :oops: Thats what I get for flipping between forums...

@PesachZ: Thats what i thought, thanks for the sanity check!
@nzahn1: Happens to the best of us ;->
Greece Country Manager / Balkan Champ
Map Editing | Junction Style Guide | FAQ
JimmyK1
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts