[Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.23 Jul 2017

Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Moderators: Unholy, bextein

Forum rules
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

DO NOT START a new thread unless it is about a new idea. Keep discussion of existing tools within the main thread for that tool.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 1.91 July 2014

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:31 am

Tim, is there any way to separate locked roads from locked landmarks? The number of locked roads is overwhelming when you're trying to see just the locked landmarks.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.7 APR 2016

Postby JakArtisan » Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:42 am

I'm using Firefox 42.0. For some reason, this script sometimes doesn't load. It usually appears when I just log in, but once I refresh the editor or open another in a new tab, the highlights tab isn't there. Also, the script has a yellow background when I view it on the Add-ons menu in Firefox.

I'm wondering if anyone here had a similar issue and solved it.
Making the map of Greater Jakarta perfect... even as a low level editor :)
JakArtisan
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2

Re: [Script] WME Color Highlights - 2.5 Nov 2015

Postby ispyisail » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:12 pm

SleepyBaker wrote:This script seems to be broken now the WME has been updated to include the news feed tab

+1
New Zealand and Papua New Guinea Country Manager
ImageImageImage
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.7 Jul 201

Postby ispyisail » Sun Sep 08, 2013 9:16 am

n8nagel wrote:
drive4fun2me wrote:
n8nagel wrote:Is anyone else having issues? I'm not sure if it is due to the script or something with the NA server FDGB today (it was not working this AM, it *appears* to be working now)

Anyway, I just downloaded this script for Chrome as I wanted to find roads with mislabeled cities. Suddenly I am saving my changes but if I scroll away and then back to the area I just worked on, the changes I've done have reverted to their previous state.

I am having the same exact issue. Not sure what's going on

Yes, I don't think it's the script, there's another thread going about WME issues... guess I'll just let it alone until I see it's back to normal, which I'm assuming won't be until after the weekend. Must have been completely coincidental that that started happening immediately after I installed the script.

+1
New Zealand and Papua New Guinea Country Manager
ImageImageImage
ispyisail
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs

Re: [Script] Colour Highlights for Segments - v1.6.2 Apr 201

Postby iknietjij » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:52 pm

Looks like TamperMonkey allows both my scripts to run just fine, without having to go through the crx stuff.. And since it seems it's fixed in Chrome 28 or 29, I doubt it's worth too much bother: https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issu ... ?id=242890
Dumdeedum
This is my signature, it is very informative don't you think?
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Well that works too!
Dumdeedum
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:51 am

I agree, finding time is, though. I may have to check out Tampermonkey then.
Dumdeedum
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:58 am

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
tonestertm wrote:I don't know if it's possible, but I'd love to have CH indicate segments stacked on top of one another, especially when they're both set at the same Road Level.

I think I've asked for this before too. :) I'd love to see both a "conflict" checker (which is pretty advanced as the code must figure out if two segments overlap: not a trivial matter to code), and a level display: where each level is a color of the rainbow and I can scan for overlapping same colors.

It's fairly simple with some basic math, actually. I've added it to my personal version of the highlight script, two different types of checks: one which simply checks the start and end nodes of each segment and highlights those for which they overlap. This may be incorrect with segments which have sharp turns though.. so I added a second option which checks every geometry point of each segment, although this may be slow when lots of segments are loaded. It doesn't check road levels though, just indicates which segments overlap. Very useful in case you're creating a new city block and simply join various segments into a node.. you tend to forget some :)

And I've added many other items to the script, like unreachable segments (with no green incoming TRs), highlighting of dead end segments (also useful when creating those city blocks), highlighting of all types of roads instead of one, color picker for everything, nodes which can be removed, segments with multiple geometry points so it makes it easy to figure out which streets to straighten if needed, etc :)

Works wonders, just have to figure out some time to make it a crx now.. annoying chrome update.
Dumdeedum
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Tue May 14, 2013 9:35 pm

Once the street is loaded you can check
Code: Select all
wazeModel.houseNumbers.objects[segment.fid].numbers.length > 0

But it loads it into the objects per street, once you open the editor.

You can gather the info by calling:
https://world.waze.com/Descartes-live/a ... 7,89150743
(Multiple segment IDs comma seperated).

Perhaps OyyoDams has a better solution, though, as my solution may be kind-of resource intensive if called for multiple segments.
Dumdeedum
iknietjij

Postby iknietjij » Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:26 pm

You can get them all at http://userscripts.org/scripts/versions/141050 - but they're not named with the version number in that list.
Dumdeedum
iknietjij

PreviousNext

Return to Addons, Extensions, and Scripts