Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by hawkeygoal
I haven't deduced a specific cause of the malady, but I'm finding that I'm getting locked in a shaded screen after some edits, particularly if end point nodes have changed in Chrome. I noticed a looping error in the console and identified the faulting instruction was in Color Highlights, specifically ln 736.
VM80754:736 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'attributes' of undefined

This might be associated with something else I've been noticing (possibly unrelated) that pops up associated with wLib:
VM172751:2 module Waze/Presenter/FeatureEditor/Segment not found
Following this error I'll find seveal 500 level responses from http://www.waze.com. However, I'm not nearly as adept at script writing as I would need to be to do a proper RCA on all this. Just seems something is possibly amiss.
hawkeygoal
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by hellovue
this script didn't work on my side since yesterday, is there any bug/update?
hellovue
Send a message

Post by houstonmg
Hi thank a lot for your work. don't work filter by city.
Thanks
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.
Country Manager, Global Champ
Para iniciar tus ediciones lee este topic.

Post by houstonmg
Timbones wrote:
houstonmg wrote:don't work filter by city.
Really? Where? Works fine for me.
Look, the option exist, but don't show city to select.
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.

Post by houstonmg
Timbones wrote:
houstonmg wrote:don't work filter by city.
Really? Where? Works fine for me.
I re down the file, re intall and work ok.
Thanks
houstonmg
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Mauricio Gálvez S.

Post by HuckD
gohamstergo wrote: you may already know about it, but there is a script that shows levels, but it does conflict with this script.
Thanks for this link gohamstergo! I was not aware of it and have found several level errors in my little editable area. Gave ya a thumbs up.
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by HuckD
gohamstergo wrote:you may already know about it, but there is a script that shows levels, but it does conflict with this script.
I think this script and link should be added to this WIKI page.
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by HuckD
I've stumbled upon numerous segments in Georgia that have the state entered as Florida. Would it be possible to add a Filter by State similar to the Filter by City function?
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by HuckD
bigbear3764 wrote:
huckd wrote:I've stumbled upon numerous segments in Georgia that have the state entered as Florida. Would it be possible to add a Filter by State similar to the Filter by City function?
Should work already, or it use to. Haven't tried it in awhile, but find an area that has a segment with wrong state, open city search box and the suggestion should include the one with the wrong state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're right bear! Thanks!
HuckD
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by iainhouse
The "St" in "St Davids Dr" should have a full stop - i.e. "St. Davids Drive".

There's a long-ongoing issue with the Text-To-Speech system where it's supposed to pronounce this as Saint, but sometimes decides to pronounce it as Street. :evil:

Current UK thinking is that we should still be putting "Saint" as "St." and hoping that HQ can sort out the TTS problem properly.

[EDIT] The Scottish are a devout folk - you'll probably have lots of "Saints" around. :lol:
iainhouse
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Answers: 1
Send a message
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... c4/AGC.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/s2000.pnghttps://sign.waze.tools/c6.png
My scripts: WME FixUI WME Presets :ugeek:
I want to go to a commune in Vermont and deal with no unit of time shorter than a season