Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by alextz
On my Xperia Z if I put "Play sounds to phone speaker" ON, after I exit waze and get a call it will put the call directly to the speaker.

Does this happen to anyone else?
alextz
Send a message

Post by annaertt
I recently switched to an LG nexus 5 phone with android 4.4.2 which uses google-hangout-app to send SMS-messages
but when I want to send my ETA via SMS I get a blank screen in the hangout-app
workaround is to use the "copy to clipboard" and manually paste the message in the SMS-hangout
please check if this is a bug in waze or google-hangout app
thanks,
Tanja
annaertt
Send a message

Post by annaertt
BovaFett wrote:Since Google recently added SMS support to Hangouts, it's become my go to app for messaging. When I try to send an ETA from Waze via Hangouts, I just get this screen with a spinning icon, no text or link. I can type in the bar at the top bit it doesn't do anything. Is this something with the app pointing to the right features in Hangouts, or is this a Hangouts specific problem?
Hi,
I noticed the same problem after switching to android 4.4 and using google hangout-app for sending SMS-messages
I'm using the "copy to clipboard" option and manually paste the message-text in the hangout-app as a workaround for now
but I'm also curious to know if this is a bug in waze or google-hangout app
thanks,
Tanja
annaertt
Send a message

Post by Army-man
When voice download will be available again? Who could comment on this, please?
Army-man
Send a message

Post by ArtVictorP
I've noticed that since yesterday, many of the reports won't disappear from the map many hours later after being created. Obviously in most cases, those reports are outdated.

Have any of you guys experienced that issue?
ArtVictorP
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by AztechXX
On my Samsung galaxy S3 (official samsung rom), Waze only give me partial navigation words :(
The begining of the text is always cutted :(
Can you please fix it asap ? (and communicate on the subject)

thanks a lot
AztechXX
Send a message

Post by baconsnake
darthness wrote:Login with username/password does not work. When you login, and then exit the app waze forgets your account! Don't know if it's for every language but it fails for both english and dutch.
I just ran across this myself - does your password have any special characters? If so, change your password to just letters and numbers. This solved the issue for me.

Pretty big bug in my opinion.
baconsnake
Send a message

Post by biccies
I found that the pop-up that tells us about new terms doesn't automatically close and it appeared whilst I was driving- not before navigating. After closing it once, it then reappeared within a couple or minutes.
biccies
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by blackholr
Hi everybody!

I'm new on waze, i tried to install it for the first time just yesterday. AND it wasn't a good experience. I can't manage to have the app working.

When lauching for the first time i was able to create an account. But when waze came on the map it immediately crashed and "back to desktop".

Every time i launch waze it displays the map just for a second and then close without letting me doing anything on waze.

I can send to a dev the lastcrsh plist.

BUT: i can have waze working by reinstalling AND not to loggin!!!! Since i login it crash. If i stay anonymous user i can use it.

I'm using last version of waze and ipad mini retina 64g with 3g.

Thanks for getting this app work!
blackholr
Send a message

Post by blackholr
Woops faulty. Thanks for that, wrong clicking...
blackholr
Send a message