Kidder74 wrote:Getting crashes all the time in the 18.104.22.168 app version. . . . Motorola Droid Razr HD (Verizon)
xxavyer wrote:The turn indicator icon tells me to turn left on my route but I actually never take any lefts the remainder of my trip.
jlandwehr wrote:soxfaninny wrote:Since upgrading to KitKat, the 'Play sound to phone speaker' option does not work properly. I use this so that I can be bluetooth connected to my car for phone, but still be able to hear the voice nav guidance through my phone speaker.
I have Waze 22.214.171.124 from Dec 11, 2013 which was running great on my Verizon Droid Maxx phone - until I got the KitKat4.4 upgrade pushed to me. Now the audio does not work / is missing words. Here is what I tried, with no success:
1. Clearing cache of app
2. Uninstalling app and re-installing
3. Uninstalling app and removing directory from memory by directly connecting phone, then re-installing
4. Trying different voices / Tom, Samantha, etc
5. Trying the "Play sound to phone speaker" checked and unchecked
6. Sounds on -> Alerts only -> Sounds off -> Sounds on
7. Changing the volume in app, of the phone, etc.
8. It's the same behavior whether I am in the car connected to bluetooth, or away from the car and not connected to any bluetooth
The symptoms are when it used to say things like "Turn to the right, and XYZ Street", all I hear is "XYZ" and nothing that should have been before or after it in a complete sentence/instruction.
edubortolon wrote:After downloading the new version of waze, the traffic lines got all hollow like in the screenshot I'm sending you. Is there a way or a configuration to make the color filled traffics line appear again and the white arrows inside them?
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot]