Landscape mode on Windows Phone 8

You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Moderators: Unholy, bextein, MGODLEW

Forum rules
[ img ]

Click the following link to read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before opening new threads here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

Landscape mode on Windows Phone version

Postby Rubn86 » Mon Jan 12, 2015 8:26 am

Please add landscape mode on the Windows Phone version
Rubn86

Landscape mode on Windows Phone 8

Postby jonsteritis » Fri Nov 29, 2013 5:57 pm

Hi. I am very happy that Waze now is on Windows phone 8. My only concern is that it does not do landscape mode, only portrait. My phone stand for my Nokia Lumia 920 is vertical as I like the phone to be sideways as not to obstruct my view since I have it mounted just below my rear view mirror. The Nokia Here+ maps/gps app has the ability to go landscape, and only has real time traffic if it is a "MyRoute" which is why I would like to use Waze instead. Currently, I have my Samsung Galaxy S3 mounted up top with Waze with my Nokia in a stand on the center console. I would like to only have one phone in the car - the Nokia. Thanks for listening and I hope you guys make this change. In the mean time I will keep on Waze-ing.
jonsteritis

Previous

Return to Waze App Feature Requests