دولة الإمارات العربية المتحدة

Area Managers

Post by Viking63ef
We need more Area Managers. Is there one for Dubai for example? How about Sharjah, Al Ain etc?
Viking63ef

POSTER_ID:891164

Send a message
Eric
Area Manager Abu Dhabi, UAE

Post by Viking63ef
That would be great actually. The role of the Area Manager is to be the responsible person for the map and you will have full rights to add, delete and edit all roads and stuff in your area, even those that are not added by you.
In order to be Area Manager you need to open the map editor so that the area you want to be responsible for is covered on the website and in the right bottom corner is a button which says "Permalink". Click on that and the address field in your browser will be updated. Copy that and send it to alpha@waze.com and tell them that you want to be Area Manager.
If your area is not totally covered by the map editor you just do the same as above for another area next to the other one and copy that permalink into the mail as well.
Viking63ef
Send a message
Eric
Area Manager Abu Dhabi, UAE

Post by springstone
Hello everyone,

I'm currently an area manager for Dubai... just thought I'd share and introduce myself :D

Slowly whittling away at the non-existent map in Dubai :)

Cheers,

Springstone
springstone
Send a message

Post by sadhad
I'm unclear about the role of area managers but I'd like to help in anyway I can.
I can take RAK if no one has it (I go there a lot)
sadhad
Send a message