These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.
Post by shortmancom
I was ignoring the Snowmen at first, but they kept calling to me, so I ran over two of them on my way home tonight. One was really annoying. I had to drive this way and that trying to figure out how to get to him. He was located down a long dead end road. He wasn't really worth the effort. So far I've seen a total of about 5 snowmen, 1 snowflake, and zero gingerbread guys. I thought the snowmen were supposed to be the most rare. Oh well. Bring on the snowmen. I wish they were located on my path instead of off in residential neighborhoods.
shortmancom
Send a message

Post by slandrum
I doubt that I will ever see one, most of my driving is in areas with far too many Wazers.
slandrum
Send a message
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/24/W ... 2cones.png

Post by SocalToe
jabba1701 wrote:I'm in Australia and drive approx 120km a day and i have yet to see any :(
It summer for you............

:mrgreen:
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed

Post by StormtrooperAMA
I really appreciate minigames and little features like that
StormtrooperAMA
Send a message