Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by OyyoDams
gohamstergo wrote:Can you enable the highlighting of nodes on all streets? I thought this was supposed to happen, but I'm still only seeing highlighting on primary streets and above.
My rank is properly loaded as I can see it when the page loads..
Highlights on primary and above is managed by WME Color Highlight. Highlight on regular streets is managed by WME Toolbox, if the option is enabled in the Toolbox tab. Please check you've enabled it.
gohamstergo wrote:Side note: Anyway to make the top bar auto hide on page load? I thought I remember it used to do that a long time ago (before this script I mean), but hasn't worked for me in quite a while....
The top bar hides itself if you enable the "hide user greetings" feature in Toolbox.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
huckd wrote: Why is this restricted to AM's only?
Likely because inexperienced or ignorant or newbie editors would see this highlight and think there's something to fix and start destroying valid u-turns on 2-way segments.
Exactly. New editors have to focus on other things, like learning how to use the editor itself, good editing rules, etc. Don't forget that most of L1 editors are new editors. When your skill is high enough, you can ask to become an Area Manager. Then AM features become available to you. That's exactly the same thing in WME Color Highlight.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
New option in 1.1.2.4: Highlight same connexion segments

This options show segments which start and stop on same nodes.

Congratulations we reached 300 editors who have installed this plugin!
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
Fixed for now.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
The problem is for an unknown reason 2 IP addresses where flooding the server so I had to firewall-block them.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
kentsmith9 wrote:The shortcut 1 appears to operate, but it would be good to have those shortcuts listed somewhere in the toolbox tab so we don't have to come to the forum to remember them.
It's in my todo list to make a better toolbox tab. However all shortcuts are displayed by tooltips when you move the mouse over the buttons of the shortcuts bar.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
kentsmith9 wrote:Exactly. I am currently not seeing the entire shortcuts bar. I thought that was maybe an intentional change, but I guess not. ;)
What do you see exactly ? Can you post a screenshot ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
I noticed a strange conflict between WME Addons and Toolbox. I've updated the plugin, so can you try again and tell me if it changes anything to you ?
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
gohamstergo wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:New option in 1.1.2.4: Highlight same connexion segments

This options show segments which start and stop on same nodes.
Seems to be highlighting segments that are actually not connected to the same nodes.
https://www.waze.com/beta_editor/?zoom= ... 8,51727086
Yes they are: for example segment 51727086 and segment 51728508 both start/stop from nodes 42541444 and 42541445.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by OyyoDams
It happens from time to time when it can't load the script. Just refresh.
OyyoDams
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message