Traffic jams are very often not there

Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Moderators: Unholy, MGODLEW

Forum rules
Request NEW features or CHANGES to existing features of the Waze App

If you think you've found a bug, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze App forum (parent of this forum).

If you have a request for new or modified feature of the Waze App, use this forum.

Re: Traffic jams are very often not there

Postby freedeivid » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:50 am

Even driving at normal speed in the section, the "traffic jam signal" is still there. I see the signals 2h after the traffic jam have been solved. I think a "not there" option will be more efficient and less confusing planing a route
freedeivid

Traffic jams are very often not there

Postby JonRFleming » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:06 pm

I can't use traffic jams indicated on the map to plan my route, because a lot of the time I find myself cruising almost alone on road marked dark red and "2 mph".

It seems strange that there are "not there" choices for so many hazards but no way of indicating that a traffic jam is not there.
JonRFleming

Re: Traffic jams are very often not there

Postby slandrum » Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:22 pm

You driving through the section of road at speed is the "not there" for the traffic jam.

There is (and has been a problem for quite some time) with the coloring of road segments and the speed tags.
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 Image
slandrum

Return to Waze App Feature Requests