I checked there for stacked URs and there aren't any underneath. I hadn't noticed the day difference between LMUR and URO, that might be the issue as I have noticed the issues tends to occur with URs near end of time limit I select.
I tend to scan my region first for URs with comments by me with no comments less than 32 days old, LMUR didn't show these two (which have comments from me) when I did that. When I then scanned again for URs that are over 256 days old with no comments less than 32 days old, they show (sometimes).
Hard to tell from the resolution of the vid (although as a way to clearly illustrate the issue, it's a hell of a lot clearer than a static screengrab - thanks!), but this could be a pair of stacked URs where the natively rendered markers in WME are stacked in the reverse order to the LMUR rendered ones.
Note how LMUR and URO disagree on how many days ago those two URs were submitted - this may just be an artifact of the code used by both scripts to derive the elapsed days display, but it could also indicate the presence of two URs at each location, submitted a day apart. Wouldn't be the first time the render order of stacked URs has led to confusion like this - one of these days I'll come up with a way to make stacks more obvious in both scripts...
2.18 correctly hides turn problems if the master MP enable switch is turned off but other markers are still being rendered, and adds a new "Disable marker clustering" option to prevent the markers being merged into the numbered black circles at wider zoom levels. Also, to help with UI responsiveness, all data requests are now performed asynchronously.
The major code reworking that produced 2.15 also brought with it a bit of over-zealous optimisation resulting in some UR object properties being loaded with unexpected values if the UR had no comment data associated with it. This has the potential to cause these URs to be incorrectly shown/hidden when comment-based filtering options are used.
2.17 now initialises all properties with the required values, and uncommented URs now seem to be filtering as expected once more...