Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Discussion for the unofficial, community-developed addons, extensions and scripts built for the Waze Map Editor.

The official index of these tools is the Community Plugins, Extensions and Tools wiki page.
Post by seriousarsonist
+1 to that idea!

NI area manager (L4)
Waze Beta - iPhone 4s iOS 6.1.3, still in gaol
seriousarsonist
Send a message

Post by skbun
I like this tool so far! I do have one quick suggestion, if fairly easy to implement...

If one goes to http://www.waze.com/livemap (not secure), put a red instead of green box at the top, and if you look up there, say 'LMUR doesn't work on a non-secure connection. _click here_ for the secure page.' In other words, @include both URLs, but do an if in there somewhere, early, to avoid this common user error?

May not be realistic, but it came to mind!
skbun
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/2a/W ... 00k_5c.png

AM in SW Shasta, NW Tehama, Central Trinity Counties, CA; Mt Rainier Nat'l Park, WA

Post by sketch
Oh, this thing is fun to watch now! :D
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by SpeedDzel
qwaletee wrote:Request #2: Link back from Livemap to WME from the pop-up (choice of same tab or new tab), maintaining an equivalent view and opening the UR via the WME URL
+1... would greatly appreciate this feature if it were possible :mrgreen:

nevertheless, i wish to extend our compliments from the PH waze community to you for your exemplary work of easing our pain in performing our UR patrols.

Cheers!
SpeedDzel
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
proud member of TEAM APAC! (formerly S.E.A.)

Pinoy wazers... join the Pinoy waze community on Facebook

Post by stefaanschroeyers
Very useful script, thanks for the work!
stefaanschroeyers
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

This script seems broken today...
stefaanschroeyers
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

I'm going to check this tonight at home again. At work it works (and has the same OS + Chrome version).
stefaanschroeyers
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by stefan147
Doesn't work on german Livemap. I tried to add https://*.waze.com/de/livemap*, but when I open the Livemap I get the Message: Unable to access UR/problem data on server :|
stefan147
Send a message

Post by SuperDave1426
Is there any chance that place updates pending approval can be added to the LMUR display? Since I can't scroll back in WME far enough to effectively scan my editable area, I have to fall back to the Live Map (thanks to this making that possible!). As it stands now, I can see pending URs, but any place updates don't show, which means I have to do a lot of moving back-and-forth between LM and WME. So, if that's doable, it sure would be a nice feature to have... :-)
SuperDave1426
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message