Rank 1 Hayward CA Update Request

Read the forum posting instructions.

If your country has a dedicated forum for unlocks or update requests. See this thread for details first.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Forum rules
BEFORE YOU POST HERE

Read these rules:
1. Use this forum ONLY if your country does not have a Dedicated Forum for update requests.
2. Read the forum posting instructions.

Re: Rank 1 Hayward CA Update Request

Postby AndyPoms » Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:00 pm

This forum is NOT for US unlock requests. Please see the forum rules in the red box at the top of the page.
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Rank 1 Hayward CA Update Request

Postby wdw4spgwdw » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:43 pm

The off ramp from I-880 N to West Jackson allows a left turn onto Santa Clara here:

https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=7&lat ... s=68669405

After the recent construction in the area, there is now a double white line separating the left turn lane onto Santa Clara that starts where the off ramp from I-880 N joins the road.

Since it is illegal in California to cross a double white line, it is no longer legal to turn left onto Santa Clara from the I-880 N off ramp.

The I-880 N off ramp currently extends to the east bound road segment of Santa Clara, where it joins the road.

It looks like this off ramp should be extended to the west bound road segment of Santa Clara and the left turn disallowed.

You can see the double white line in the permalink.

The off ramp is locked to rank 5, so please make the appropriate update or let me know what I should tell the reporter.

Thanks in advance.
wdw4spgwdw

Return to Update/Unlock requests