Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Forum rules
Waze App Useful Resources

Android v3.7.7.0 Official Feedback Thread

Post by paulkok_my
What's New
- Search faster with auto-complete favorites, contacts, history, and addresses (gradual release to users within the United States followed by other countries).
- Simplified main menu for quick & easy access.
- Add stop to existing route more smoothly.
- Bugs fixes.

Info found here
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8991736

Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Guys why are you all still posting here? A new version 3.7.8.0 can be found in Play Store and a new thread has started.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
BTW guys, a new Version 3.7.8.0 is available from play store. :D

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Zatnikitelman wrote:I seem to have an issue where it doesn't recalculate my route properly and ends up dropping my navigation entirely. Today, I was exiting the highway going home, and when I was at the top of the ramp waiting for the light, it still showed me as being on the highway, but at the location of the bridge, thus it had recalculated my route as if I had continued on the highway. When the light turned and I proceeded across the bridge and the rest of the way home, the app never recalculated instead showing "drive to the indicated route." Now for just going home, this isn't too big a deal, but of course, the ETA is waxed if I was going to pick someone up (this time it occurred close to home, but a previous time, it lost the route as I was just starting), and of course I might need this to navigate somewhere I'm unfamiliar with, and it's unsafe to try and re-engage and/or re-share the navigation once I've begun moving. I may not be where I can stop and re-engage and re-share everything.
Giving your mobile brand, model and OS version will help the developers track the problem. :mrgreen:

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
dandaninc wrote:Is there a reason that I don't have the option to post my route to facebook like I used to? The button is no longer there.
It will be helpful if you provide info on your mobile phone model, OS version and the steps you tried to post your route to facebook. ;)

This way other wazers can check whether are they facing the same issue as yours.

So far I do not face the problem sharing my drive via facebook.
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
The "Thanks" time still showing incorrectly. IMO it should be 263 seconds instead of 263 minutes. Or better still, should show "4 minutes 23 seconds ago"
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Attachments

Post by paulkok_my
PharmKat17 wrote:Two more commutes with the new version...on the way home last night, crashed 5-6 times. On the way this morning, it crashed 3 times before I got on my second (of 5) freeway, AND my navigation stopped coming back up as interrupted. Usually when it crashed, I can just tap the icon and it restarts my route and I don't have to mess with it, since I'm driving. But today, that didn't happen so I couldn't even use it!
It will be helpful for other wazers if you could provide your mobile phone brand, model and OS version to see whether they are facing the same problem as yours.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
paulkok_my wrote:Just checked that when I have deleted all the messages from Inbox, it still shows one unread mail.
Inbox.JPG
This morning the Inbox display is showing correctly. I guess the inbox server sync was delayed with the client.

paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
Just checked that when I have deleted all the messages from Inbox, it still shows one unread mail.
Inbox.JPG
(12.13 KiB) Downloaded 2586 times
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by orbitc
rucknrun wrote:I have the volume all the way down and the "play sound to phone speaker" switched to off.
There should be a gear icon and on the screen when you click on left bottom for the "Menu". Next to it is the sound options. There are 3 options: Off, Alerts only, On. Try that.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!