Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by maantje76
cherianchris wrote: Whenever I post a Tapatalk related problem on this thread, the problem solves itself.
No no no! There is a Waze representative working hard 24/7 to fix these issues :geek:
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
deeggo wrote:
steveningelbrecht wrote:
Kuhlkatz wrote:The notifications for subscribed items is working so well now that my inbox is getting every response way before Tapatalk notifies me of subscribed items.

Was it not possible before to set up (allow/disallow) notification via email for subscribed items, or am I smoking my socks ?
I only see email settings for PMs in the Control Panel, not for any other subscriptions.
If it was, i never found it and ultimatly made an extra filter/rule for those mails... have tons of such 'notification' mails.
Same here, all notification emails now directly go to trash.
So that's the reason you didn't approve the invitation? :-)
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
argus-cronos wrote:User not found via PM
Schimmelstulle(1)
https://world.waze.com/editor/?zoom=5&l ... s=72859154
This user doesn't have a forum account yet. Only way to get in contact with him is through support.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
Currently almost all forum problems of the list are 'solved'. Are there still people experience problems?

@enhket
Quick-reply feature is available for a few administrative forums only. It should be allowed for everyone
You have to ask support that for each forum you want to have this function.

@AlanOfTheBerg
enable 'solved' functionality
Also should be done by support for each forum.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
petervdveen wrote:I can't solve this topic.
As it is not enabled for the 'community' forum.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
This is still a problem indeed. We also have several in Benelux, combined with both Italian an Brazilian forums. You could see which forums give these problem, by clicking the symbol beside the username of the last poster. Please send me the problems you encounter...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I'll will ask it tomorrow...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
petervdveen wrote:I don't think there is a possibility to subscribe to something and not get a notification. 8-)
In TapaTalk you'll get a yellow star for posts in subscribed threads in Tapatalk.
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
If you click on the icon in the right side of the name that shows up as last post, you go to the thread where he posted. Then you can see which forum it is. I expect also some mess-up like we have in Belgium/Italy/Brasil and Ireland...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by maantje76
I'm very surprised as nobody mentioned this before. I allready had this just after the forum update. Strange thing is login in with another username or even anonymous works fine....

For me it's fixed. No idea what they actualy did. I will forward this problem again...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message