You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate WME version release thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Forum rules
You MUST read the "[Guidelines] How to request and search for new features" before posting here.

If you think you've found a BUG, use the appropriate "Official Feedback" thread found in the Waze Map Editor forum (parent of this forum).

Several Day Road issue vanishes

Post by Jethro-T
If I report an issue on the road with a duration of several days or longterm, it is gone the next day. Is there a way to prevent this?
Jethro-T
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:16868546

Send a message

Post by Jethro-T
Basically both, but I believe it is due to the area and not many (if at all) other Wazers being around and reporting the same.
Jethro-T
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Jethro-T
Sorry, that was a misunderstanding - I confused Map Issue with Road Condition Issue.

I was more refering to the issue Road Hazards are disappearing if not confirmed (thanked) by others. In a rarely used area like my town there is no way to make them more persistant.
Jethro-T
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by MGODLEW
Are you referring to a Map Issue or Road Hazard?
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by MGODLEW
Well, Road Hazard reports will disappear approximately between 15-30 minutes depending on if the report gets any "thanks" but Map Issues should not disappear, to view them you need to use www.waze.com/editor though and make sure you have Update Requests turned on in the map layers in the upper right. If they are closed, you should receive a notification that a map issue you reported was resolved or unfounded.
MGODLEW
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
I am best reached via Discord, give me an “@“

Post by slandrum
Conversely, in a rarely used area like yours, few people will be affected whether or not the road hazards persist. Unlike major commute corridors where thousands of people can be affected within a few minutes by a road hazard.
slandrum
Send a message
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/24/W ... 2cones.png