iOS 3.7.7 Official Feedback Thread

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderator: Unholy

iOS 3.7.7 Official Feedback Thread

Postby omba_de » Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:09 pm

Did it happen only once? Or only today? (Cause that's happening from time to time. Also the "uh oh... Baby wazer..." Message)
If so, lean back and relax. Should be ok tomorrow or so. If not: please give more details.
Phone, which iOS and waze version.
Thx
CM-Austria

Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Re: iOS 3.7.7 Official Feedback Thread

Postby omba_de » Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:32 am

vickimachado wrote:So, Puerto Rico's not on the NA server?

No. It's only US and canada.
CM-Austria

Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert
omba_de
Global Champs Localizers
Global Champs Localizers

Postby ozymandia » Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:34 pm

bfvww2 wrote:
Every time i launch waze it displays the map just for a second and then close without letting me doing anything on waze.

I have been having this same issue for the last few weeks. I have used Waze for ages with no problems. Now whenever I start it up it crashes immediately.

I tried removing the app from my phone (losing my favourites in the process), and reinstalled. I could login, reset my settings, everything looked shiny. But when I return to the app, same thing happens again.

I'm running an iPhone 4G. My husband, who is running an iPhone 5, isn't having the same issue. His Waze works fine. I'd really like mine back, however, as we don't always travel together. Any ideas?
ozymandia

Points not adding up

Postby RaileeTryst » Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:00 am

Is it just me or the 'Thanks' points I get for reporting traffic and all are not added to my account?

It's been stuck as it is for months now, and I use waze everyday. :(
RaileeTryst

Postby RedStarMan » Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:06 pm

With this version, i noticed that in portrait orientation a banner is constantly displayed over the label that shows my current speed. The stats for the number of wazers and reports displayed in that label do not agree with those displayed in the banner that pops up at the bottom of the screen when Waze is first started. This banner goes away in landscape orientation. See snapshot.

IMG_0789.PNG
Waze snapshot
IMG_0789.PNG (124.71 KiB) Viewed 1052 times
RedStarMan

Postby ritualbrewdude » Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:04 am

mikeselinfo wrote:Is anyone else having an issue when trying to view friends scores? It constantly tells me to connect Facebook.. I've done this several times, an even tried removing/reinstalling the app. I can view my list of friends, just can't view then under the scores tables. :s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same problem here...after 2 months I suddenly cannot access fb friends on iphone

waze ver: 3.7.7.0

iphone ver: 7.0.6
ritualbrewdude

Postby scott_h » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:31 pm

3.7.7 crashes after IOS 7.0.6 upgrade. Tried reloading, no help. Crashes on both my iPhone and iPad. Kind of amazed that there were no other reports of this yet.

[FYI - 3.7.8 fixes the IOS 7.0.6 crash]
Last edited by scott_h on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scott_h

Postby SeventhGear » Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:05 pm

I use Waze 3.7.7.0 on IOS7 and currently the ETA-info for the current route is always *BEHIND* the banner telling how many wazers are around me. It's very annoying since the only way to see the ETA is to look into the alternative routes.

Is it just me or a bug in this version? I've recently flashed my iPhone4 to IOS7 but I'm quite sure waze was working correctly after re-flashing the phone.

Thanks for a pleasant app I am using since 1.5 year.
SeventhGear

Postby SeventhGear » Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:50 pm

I solved the invisible ETA-problem by killing the app and starting a new instance of waze.
SeventhGear

Postby ShaneYYZ » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:44 pm

Still not fixed. I have the app running on iOS 7.0.4 now, and while driving the app will give me directions but won't alert me when a red light camera, police or accident is reported ahead. It only works fully if the app is shown on screen, but if it's in the background only directions are given. This happened on iOS 6 as well for me. This has been like this for months now, and I'm not using waze again until a fix is out.

And yes, I have App Background Refresh on, and waze is turned on for it :)
iPhone5 - Bell - iOS 8.1.1 | Always latest Waze version
GTHA (Greater Toronto/Hamilton Area)
ShaneYYZ
Area Manager
Area Manager

PreviousNext

Return to Waze App