Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Ranks and Points READ ME discussion

Post by ssbtexas
Like Osmeon, I am a new user as well and am disappointed that I have no points. I used the app for two days of a 8 hour road trip and could see that it would give me "6 points" for helping other wazers etc. and I see that a few of the candies are grey now in the mobile app (meaning that I met the goal I am assuming), but there are no points shown in the mobile app and no points noted in the web dashboard. And I have confirmed that I selected USA&Canada. Is is always a 1-2 week delay for points to show up?
ssbtexas

POSTER_ID:16847701

Send a message

Post by dmcrandall
Map Editors accrue points for editing. Apparently they're not showing up in the Waze.com/dashboard status page for editors. That's all it means.
dmcrandall
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
"This ain't Dodge City, and you ain't Bill Hickok." -Matthew Quigley

US Country Manager (In between deliveries)

jemay
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
:arrow: PLEASE READ: Wiki Resources: FAQ|Best Practices|Editing issues?
Global Champ | Assistant Regional Coordinator for US South West - CA,NV,UT,AZ,NM,CO,HI | CM for US

Android & Carplay - Verizon

Post by kentsmith9
Steffen1601 wrote:I am having the same problem. I collected several bonus candies, sent several reports and still have 0 points on my scoreboard or dashboard.
After how long?
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by kentsmith9
zemnaster7 wrote:ok so just for the editing, what are the point ya need for each rank
Did you read the first post? ;)

The link in the Wiki on Rank and Points covers exactly what you are asking.
kentsmith9
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by LifeVested
Dear Waze Gurus,

I passed the 1K edits mark; however, my cone rank hasn't updated in some time. Can someone help?

With appreciation!
LifeVested
Send a message

Post by paulkok_my
LifeVested wrote:Dear Waze Gurus,

I passed the 1K edits mark; however, my cone rank hasn't updated in some time. Can someone help?

With appreciation!
Hi please read this thread.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
paulkok_my
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by Steffen1601
SSBTexas wrote:Like Osmeon, I am a new user as well and am disappointed that I have no points. I used the app for two days of a 8 hour road trip and could see that it would give me "6 points" for helping other wazers etc. and I see that a few of the candies are grey now in the mobile app (meaning that I met the goal I am assuming), but there are no points shown in the mobile app and no points noted in the web dashboard. And I have confirmed that I selected USA&Canada. Is is always a 1-2 week delay for points to show up?
I am having the same problem. I collected several bonus candies, sent several reports and still have 0 points on my scoreboard or dashboard.
Steffen1601
Send a message

Post by yeslynda
STATUS
Skip to content
Points for map updates in the Dashboard
Hi Wazers,

Points for map updates in the dashboard are currently not up-to-date.

Please note that this is a display issue only and no points will be lost.

We’re working on fixing this issue as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Infrastructure Team
yeslynda
Send a message