¿How to re install Waze app?

These forums are specific to the Waze mobile app. Post here if you experienced a problem while using the app, have a question about the app functionality or a feature such as navigation or search.

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

¿How to re install Waze app?

Postby AeRoBiAn » Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:29 pm

I was using my Waze App so in the fisrt time my phone exceeded its memory capacity and the Waze alerted me the insuficient memory changing the language, voice language from spanish to english and hiding my favourites places. I erased other apps relasing memory. The issue were not corrected.
When connected with GPS by moving the vehicle the map rebounds vertically. So luckily It solved by offering me an update restoring its original values (spanish language and favourites places kept).
So by now it repeated me, so Waze has not newer version to update solving that trouble. :(
My question is how can I reinstall the application because in Google Play only appears me two options: Open or Uninstall. If I choose uninstall I suppose that my favourites places will be erased, ¿it is true?

I will appreciate to someone helps me to fix my problem.

Best regards 8-) .

AeRoBi@n.
AeRoBiAn

Re: ¿How to re install Waze app?

Postby AeRoBiAn » Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Thank you very much for your response, it solved correctly. I appreciate much helping me the trouble that I had.

Have a nice day.
AeRoBiAn

Re: ¿How to re install Waze app?

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Favorites are stored on the server.

Uninstall the app. Delete the SD card. Install again.

On first login, you should be prompted to restore favorites (log in with Waze account, not facebook. Connect facebook later.)

What you will lose is your recently navigated-to locations. All other app settings will also need to be manually re-set.

If your favorites do not restore after the 2nd time you log in, you can manually restore by navigating to ##@restorefav
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | Oregon Project/To-Do List
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone5 - VZ - iOS 7.1 | Waze v3.7.9.925
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Return to Waze App