Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Important messages to community users. This forum is locked (waze staff only).
Post by pktgumby
Is there a way to disable the landscape mode? I can't find anything in options. The slot I sit my phone in while driving makes the landscape mode activate, and it becomes nearly useless to me as I can't easily read the thing sideways when I glance down.
pktgumby
Send a message

Post by QuickOK
Just got the notification via Twitter... I'm so happy! Thanks Waze guys/gals.
QuickOK
Send a message

Post by robin1979
Thanks! Got it!
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Post by robin1979
pktgumby wrote:Is there a way to disable the landscape mode? I can't find anything in options. The slot I sit my phone in while driving makes the landscape mode activate, and it becomes nearly useless to me as I can't easily read the thing sideways when I glance down.
Lol noticed that when you take a corner quite fast it tumbles to landscape mode.
robin1979
Send a message
MapSquadEurope
Area Manager - Europe

Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Shorty-CM
heh, iTunes & the iPhone's App Store app are both offering the v1.3.0 update perpetually. Already installed on the iPhone, already downloaded in iTunes on my PC, and both are still offering the update again, and again, and again. Yay, Apple! heh :roll:
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Shorty-CM
The speedometer is usable now! hehe. Matches up pretty closely with the m/s display in my Magellan now. I no longer need to dig it out to check a speedometer of a car, hehe. Or do any m/s -> km/h math! haha
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Shorty-CM
Did you try turning your phone off? Sounds to me like some other app has locked up the GPS chip. Usually firing up the Apple Maps app fixes that, but sometimes you gotta power off/on the whole unit to get it working properly again. It's got nothing to do with the Waze app.
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by Shorty-CM
Buy a windshield mount? ;)
Shorty-CM
State Manager
State Manager
Send a message

Post by sketch
BONUS POINTS!!!!!!! :D :D :mrgreen: :D :D :D
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!