I don't personally have any reason not to publish it. Nice work.
I would recommend a few things to update on the page if you are so inclined:
1. Correct the "llegal" typo in camera section.
2. List all the counties in which cameras are not legal. If only Whatcom then maybe say "currently only illegal in Whatcom County."
3. In this first section:
you have a link at the end that does not make sense and a link to a non-existent template.
4. Same section: clarify the Urban and Rual refer to WSDOT definitions.
5. Alleys: I think we discussed the general consensus was to mark Alleys as Parking Lot Roads https://www.waze.com/wiki/Alley#Parking_Lot_Road
. Some states were deviating from that, but I think most have more recently started agreeing to move to PLot. Maybe I am wrong.
6. Typo in phrase "then it not normally mapped"
7. Driveways: I think Washington is following our recently created driveway page
, so you could replace that content with the link to simplify.
8. Time Restricted Turns: since you just link to the page, you may want to just say "Washington follows the general recommendations for Time Restricted Turns" and hyperlink it that way.
9. Fake Cameras: I think Alan mentioned in his opinion fake camera should not be marked. You may want to get more feedback from other Washington editors on that. And in the Wiki page you can say some editors may or may not map fake cameras. I personally agree with Alan.
10. Remove the initial to-do list since you have it in its own section.
11. You can use the Red Template
for your initial clarification that this page is a work in progress until you get most of it sorted out. Then you could put a link to the Washington forum to a thread you create to collect input on changes and improvements to discuss for the page.